M S Ramaiah Institute of Management MBA Admissions 2015
M S Ramaiah Institute of Management established in 1995, is a part of Gokula Education Foundation (GEF) established in 1962, is located in Bangalore. The institute is duly approved and recognized by the AICTE, New Delhi. Furthermore the college has also been rated as ‘A+’ category management institution by Business India, in their latest B- School survey.
How to Apply
To apply at M S Ramaiah Institute of Management the student has to obtain, download and fill the application form, that is provided at the website. The college accepts many standardized exams, for its admission process including: MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT. The admissions are a walk-in process, and the students will have to appear at the specified center for a written test assessing comprehensive ability, and then for the case discussion and Personal interview.
The college also provides an option of online application, where the student will have to submit the application online, and pay an amount of Rs 1000 through Money Transfer or through Demand Draft in favor of M S Ramainh Institute of Management Payable at Bangalore and take the interview online through Skype, along with an online test. The bank details for the Money transfer (Online Mode only) are as follows: Bank Name: Vijaya Bank
Bank Branch: MSRIT Branch, Bangalore.
S.B. A/C Num: 141201011015099
S.B. A/C Holder Name: M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management.
I FSC Code: VIJB0001412 (Numbers in the code are Zeros)
The centers for more details and admission process are given at: http://www.msrim.in/msrim2.php?rid=32
The admission process for the institution is fairly straightforward. The eligible students enroll for the admission process at their convenient test center and the students are called for the written test at their chosen test centers, and the case discussion and the Personal Interview follows. The result of the admission process is announced by the end of the day.
The cut offs for the admission into the college are as follows:
MAT: Score of 500/550 and above
CAT/ XAT: 50 percentile and above.
The students should be a graduate from any of the recognized institutions, and have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. Further the student must have attempted either the MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT to be eligible to enroll for the admission process at the test centers.
The campus is spacious and reflects the value of the college. All the classes are large and are air-conditioned, and are equipped with LCD Projection and Audio and Visual Systems.
- The college has well computer laboratories, and the students are permitted to use the unlimited Internet facilities throughout the campus, as the campus is Wi-Fi enabled.
- The institution has a well-equipped library with most books primarily related to Management and its allied subjects. Most of the library activities are automated using “LIBSOFT”, and the library also renders many functions including reference, bibliographic, reprographic, data search facilities, resource sharing with other libraries, etc.
- The college also has Knowledge labs, to cater to the students’ needs of knowledge-exchange among peers and personal growth, to make them corporate ready. Presently the Knowledge labs consists of Personal Growth Lab.
MSRIM provides standard hostel facilities to its students. The college has separate hostel blocks for both Boys and Girls, and the Hostel is a walled campus. Furthermore, the PG facilities are available around the college campus. The approximate cost of the Hostel facilities of the college is Rs 7500 – 8500 per month.
The college placement cell is robust and boasts of having achieved 100% placements for more than a decade. The institute ensures skill enhancement and employability of the students through programs embedded in the course.
In the period of 2012 – 2014, the college boasts of near 100% placements and of:
- The highest package offered was Rs 14,00, 000 per annum
- International Placements (Procter & Gamble, Muscat and Al-Essa Group, Kuwait)
- 96 companies and 47 new companies having participated in the placement drive
- Major companies such as: HSBC, Reliance, HDFC, Coca Cola, JPMorgan Chase, Flipkart, etc.
The college has been ranked in the top B-Schools of India constantly in the past few years.
- The Outlook Magazine in its 2012 survey has ranked MSRIM 63rd among all the B-Schools and 39th among private B-Schools in India.
- Business India magazine has given the college an ‘A+’ ranking
- CAREER 360 has ranked the college 37th overall in its 2013 B-School survey.
- The college has been included in the Top 100 B-schools by ‘The Dalal Street Investment Journal’.
The college offers scholarship facilities to well- deserving students, and the sister institutions MSRAM & MSRMI offer fee waiver facility. The fee structure is Rs 6.25 lakhs per course, which has to be paid in 1+4 installments. The college also offers loan facility to the students.
Important Dates for the Admission Process
The college follows a Walk-In admission process, as well as a online admission process.
- Online Admission Process Begins: 01 December 2014
- Walk-In at MSRIM: 23January, 2015 and 12 March, 2015
The dates for the walk in process at the different test Centers are given at the following website: http://msrim.in/msrim2.php?rid=35
The candidate may contact the college at:
Address: P.O. Box No. 5405, Gate No. 3,
Behind M.S.Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences,
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, New BEL Road,
Bangalore – 560054
Phone: 080 2360 8769 (5 Lines)
Fax: 080 -23601947.