ABS, Bangalore-alliance Business School
|From Institute Website||Alliance Business School ranked No. 6 among private B-Schools in India by OPEN - Cfore (Sep 11 2009)|
Alliance Business School ranked THE BEST private B-Schools in South India by OPEN - Cfore (Sep 11 2009
About ABS, Bangalore
Hostel and Facilities
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||0|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
Contact Number and Address
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
EXECUTIVE POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT Course
|Course Name||Executive Post Graduate Program In Management|
|Mode||- , ,|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue Executive Post Graduate Program in Management at ABS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria. Graduation (or Equivalent) + at least 2 years of full time work experience.
POST GRADUATE PROGRAM IN MANAGEMENT (PGPM) Course
|Course Name||Post Graduate Program In Management (pgpm)|
|Specializations||Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Project Management|
|Mode||- FT, ,|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) at ABS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
ABS College Bangalore follows admission procedure given below.
1. A consistent and significant scholastic record. Based on the requirements of industry today, candidates who have a record of 60% and above throughout their studies (in particular, X, XII and graduation) are encouraged to apply. Students in their final year of graduation may also apply provided they meet the minimum scholastic record of 60% at the time of application.
2. A high score in an All India Aptitude Test – again, based on trends for 2009, candidates seeking admission for the batch of 2010 are expected to have a minimum score of 80th percentile or better in CAT/XAT/MAT or a score of 550 in GMAT. Within this group, candidates who have a high score in language / communication would be given preference.
3. Performance in Alliance’s Admission Test – a test of 45 minutes duration designed on the lines of GMAT.
4. Performance in an extempore presentation to be made by each candidate on a topic which would be given just prior to the presentation. This component tests the ability of a candidate to spontaneously conceptualize on a topic and to articulate the same for three minutes. The presentation is evaluated by two judges independently.
5. Aptitude for pursuing a rigorous program based on a one-on-one interaction.
6. Due weight will be given to candidates with relevant post-education work experience.
Last date for submission of filled forms January 30, 2010
Admission Selection Process at ALLIANCE February/March 2010
Commencement of program at ALLIANCE August 2010
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BANK OF AMERICA|
|BANK OF INDIA|
|CB RICHARD ELLIS|
|CUSHMAN AND WAKEFIELD|
|DEVELOPMENT CREDIT BANK|
|EDELWEISS CAPITAL LIMITED|
|GODREJ HI CARE|
|HDFC – ERGO INSURANCE|
|INDIAN HOTELS COMPANY|
|INDIAN OIL CORPORATION|
|INDIAN OIL SKY TANKING|
|JONES LANG LASALLE MEGHRAJ|
|KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK|
|LIGHT HOUSE CONSULTING, MUSCAT|
|MAHINDRA AND MAHINDRA|
|MOTILAL OSWAL SECURITIES|
|NORTHERN TRUST BANK|
|PROCTER AND GAMBLE, UAE|
|PRATT & WHITNEY, USA|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK|
|STCI PRIMARY DEALERS LTD|
|TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES|
|THE INDIAN PARTNERS|