TSM, Madurai-thiagarajar School Of Management
TSM MBA Ranking
|From Institute Website||Rated ‘A+’ rank by Business India Best B-School Survey 2009|
About TSM, Madurai
|Affiliated to||Madurai Kamaraj University|
Hostel and Facilities
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)|
|24 Hour Internet||Yes|
|Sports:||1. Indoor Games: Chess, Table Tennis, Carom Board and Tennicoit
2. Outdoor Games: Criket, Volley Ball, Ball Badminton, Shuttle Badminton
Contact Number and Address
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
THIAGARAJAR SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
|Specializations||Marketing, Finance, Production, Systems And Human Resource.|
|Affiliated To||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Mode||- FT, ,|
|Duration||2 Year Year|
|Accreditation||- No Accreditation|
To pursue MBA at TSM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria. Graduate in any discipline
TSM College Madurai follows admission procedure given below. Selection will be based on CAT score & performance during personal interview.
2. Last date for submission of application March 3, 2008
3. Dates for Group Discussion (GD)/Interviews March 21, 22, & 23, 2008
4. Dates for announcing final results March 23, 2008
5. Release of admission list (main list and waiting list should be announced on the same day) March 23, 2008
6. Date for acceptance by the candidate (time given should in no case be less then 15 days) April 8, 2008
7. Last date for closing of admission. April 8, 2008
8. Starting of the Academic session. July 23, 2008
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at TSM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.