About Jai Bharath Arts And Science College
Jai Bharath College is an institute which has committed to academic excellence and allows students to think critically and creativity which contributes significantly to their profession.
The college aims at helping the students by providing practical knowledge and plenty of personality development programmes to help them realize their potential.
The college is affiliated with M.G University.
Application criteria for Masters of Business Management[MBA] and Masters of Human Resource Management[MHRM]
- 50% aggregate in bachelors degreeexamination for Arts,Commerce and BBA degrees.
- 55% aggregate in other bachelor degrees.
Application criteria for Master Of Social Work[MSW]
- Bachelor degree from M.G University or equivalent with 55% aggregate for B.Sc and B.com graduates.
- Bachelor degree from M.G University or equivalent with 50% aggregate for BA and LLB graduates.
Departments within the college
- Department of commerce
- Department of management studies
- Department of social work
- Department of electronics
- Department of computer science
- Department of languages
- Department of mathematics
Telephone:0484 2655379, 3250474
Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Jaibharath Arts & Science College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.