Prabhat Engineering College is a private instituteand situated in city Kanpur, State of Uttar Pradesh. The vision of institute is belief that the experience of the student is fundamental, and that research and high quality teaching have symbolic relationship that underpin and characterize the finest. The institute provides the secure work environment for learning & teaching that is seldom found elsewhere.
The institute prepares students to face tomorrow and supporting them to meet the challenges of a globally competitive world. The Placement cell has very good relations with a number of good companies/industries, which are known to provide good employment opportunity.
Why to join Prabhat Engineering College:
- Placemnt cell - The Placement cell organizes vocational and summer training for the students with good companies/industries and organizations.
- Facilities -The college has active members from the industry taking up guest lectures, holding workshops, conducting training and industrial visits. The labs provided in the college are more like industrial workplace, filled with most of the technical and software gadgetry to support real engineering learning.
- Prabhat Engineering College (PEC), Kanpur was established in 2008 by Prabhat Educational Trust with a vision to build a center of excellence to deliver education of international standards to meet the aspirations of student’s community. The continuous and collective efforts were made under the care of experts having marvelous academic experience, to realize the goals by providing a unique environment, where the faculty and students together share the responsibility of learning.
PEC is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow. PEC appeal is based on two elements. It has a fine teaching and research pedigree and is strong across its fields of engineering and education. It is a campus college, which offers some obvious and distinct benefits. Students of this college invariably find themselves placed in well- known industries from India and abroad.
- Prabhat Engineering College is affilaited toUttar Pradesh Technical University and approved by NBA. The college offers Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Business Administration courses.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at PRABHAT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.