AMRAPALI Group of Institutes was established in the year 1999 under the patronage of Modern Academy Society. The institute of management goes by the name, Institute of Management & Computer Applications (AIMCA). The numerous courses offered by the Group are affiliated to Uttarakhand Technical University, Kumaun University, Uttarakhand Open University and Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education and are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).The group of institute is located at the foothills of Himalayas at a distance of 38 km. from Nainital.By road, it is 286 km
From Delhi, 300 km. from Dehradun and 350 km. from Lucknow. To know more about the possibilities to reach the location please follow the information on the given link: http://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php/web/call_page/aboutus/about1/about2/1.aiHow to apply:
- The students seeking admission in AIMCA shall have to apply/register and make payments ONLINE.
- The online procedure includes few easy steps.
- A Demand Draft of INR 2000 is to be made in the favour of Amrapali Institute, Haldwani payable at Haldwani.
- Once the DD is made the candidate requires to fill in the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM.
- A token is provided online once the form is perfectly filled.
- The token contains Student Copy & Office Copy
- From both the copies the applicant is supposed to keep the Student copy to oneself and the office copy is supposed to be sent along with the DD to the following address
ADDRESS: Amrapali Institute,
Shiksha Nagar, Lamachaur, Haldwani, (263139)
Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Please follow the link for ONLINE REGISTRATION http://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php/web/onlineReg/admissions/onlineRegistration/steps.ai
To know about the institute the following link provides the E-Brochure http://www.amrapali.ac.in/nitnav/dwnlds/brochure/FCBMNew.pdfAdmission Procedure
- The admission procedure for the Faculty of Commerce and Business Management including course MBA (2 YEARS) is based on the following:
- Graduation marks under any discipline
- Exams like MAT/CAT/NAT/ZAT with valid score.
- The above given names of exams are counselled by UTU and only then the candidates shall apply online.
- The courses offered for specialization in MBA (2 year program) are:
- Human Resource
- International Business
- Information Technology
- To get the important dates of any of the above mentioned exams are available on various websites and one of the link to provide such information is as follows http://www.indianmba.com/mba_entrance_tests_calendar/mba_entrance_tests_calendar.html
- The total intake of students is of 90 seats.
The MAT exam cut off is 500.Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation under any discipline from recognized university.Campus Facilities
The Main Campus of the institute is spread over an area of 95 acres (380,000 m2) of land
- The facilities of this institute include
- Classrooms - Well equipped with hi - tech facilities of learning.
- Computer labs
- Library with a cream collection of books.
- Seminar halls
- Conference halls – These halls are specially made to practice and get a brief idea about the corporate world.
- Medical facilities
- Sports facilities
- The hostel facilities are really good for both boys and girls.
- They are well equipped and provide internet access.
- The hostel itself has a common T.V. room and also has a gym, sports amenities etc.
- To know about the hostel fees the candidate is required to directly approach the institute.
- The institute maintains 80% of placement record.
- The recruiters include names like Concierge Technologies Ltd., HDFC Fund Ltd., Easy Policy, Bharti Axa Life Insurance Ltd, Jabong, Axis Bank and many more.
- To know more about the placements and the recruiters please follow the given link http://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php/web/call_page/tnp/tnp1/tnp2/8.ai
- A college level event which goes by the name ‘Kumaon Talent Hunt’ is celebrated by the students of Amrapali group of institute.
- ABHINANDAN CEREMONY
- SPANDAN, etc are few of the events celebrated with zeal and competitive spirit.
- To know more about the events and happenings at the institute please follow the given link to see the photos and videos http://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php/web/imageGallery.ai and http://www.amrapali.ac.in/index.php/web/videoGallery.ai
The fees structure available for this institute is INR 41,000 per semester i.e. it makes up to INR 82,000 annually for any domain of specialization in MBA.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Amrapali Institute Of Management & Computer Applications students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.