Maheshwara Engineering College (MEC) has been imparting teaching in Engineering & Technology, since 1999. The institute is proud to have full-fledged and marvelous infrastructure. There are modern, spacious and well equipped laboratories, such as Electronics laboratories, Computer laboratories, Electrical Machines Laboratory, Control Systems Laboratory, English Language Laboratory to name a few. The opulent and majestic infrastructure in all the branches stands as a testimony to the zeal, commitment and efforts of the Management.
The Maheshwara Engineering College (MEC) has a deeply thought out and thorough blue print to implement the following academic activities in our colleges.
- To organize regular National and International level workshops and conferences in our colleges.
- To help our faculty to undertake research-oriented projects.
- To invite eminent professors from the premier Institutes to deliver expert Lectures.
- To promote mutually rewarding interaction between the Industry and our colleges.
- To organize professionally useful Industrial tours for our students.
- To start research centers in the latest fields of Engineering relating to all disciplines.
Courses Offered :-
- B.Tech. -Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. -Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. -Electronics and Communications Engineering
- B.Tech. -Information Technology
- MCA -Computer Application
- MBA -Business Administration
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at MECP students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.