Swetha Institute of Technology and Science (SITS) was established in 1983 and sponsored by Little Angles Educational Society. The College has established a reputation for providing High Quality Education & Training. It is committed to bring affordable high quality education has set us on a glorious march towards perfection and beyond. It offers five under graduate course in the field of engineering and technology. It is located at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
- It is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Anantapur
- It is approved by AICTE, New Delhi
Our vision is ‘To be the best’ and to ‘give the best’. We have ensured that the students entering our portals evolve as the best professionals of this country. At Swetha Engineering College, you will find the pursuit of perfection alive, both in spirit and deed. Our commitment to bring affordable high quality education has set us on a glorious march towards perfection and beyond.
The 21st century demands a knowledge-based society. As knowledge is power, it helps us to empower ourselves to succeed in the art of leading a quality life. The Institution is committed to offer modern, wholesome and quality professional-oriented education in Engineering Technology.
The mission, apart from quality education, is to produce new generation engineers who are resourceful and responsible, while being socially conscious and competent enough to excel in today’s demanding technological world.
Why Study at SITS
- Swetha Engineering College offers a variety of courses, and has established a reputation for providing High Quality Education & Training.
- We want you to fulfill your potential and we will do everything we can to help you get the best grades you can.
- You will regularly discuss your progress with your tutors and set yourself targets to improve your performance.
- We also believe that your parents and guardians need to be kept informed about your progress via periodic reports & parents Teachers meetings.
- We have established extensive links with employers to ensure that we provide the skills employers want and provide courses that will lead to jobs.
- We offer a high level staff contact & support, where students are valued as Individuals.
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|