Vishnu Dental College (VDC), Andhra Pradesh is a dental institution set up by Sri. Vishnu Educational Society. It was set up with a vision of transforming the society through excellence in education and affordable health care. The college aims at educating its students at a modern heath care facility where they get to acquire most updated knowledge and skills to meet the changing needs of a patient or society. The college currently offers a Bachelors and Master’s Degree in the field of Dental Sciences.The institution was initiated by with the vision of transforming the society through excellence in education, community empowerment, affordable health care and sustained environmental protection. The organization is dedicated to providing positive and creative learning environment to Healthcare professionals. The college is also committed to promoting excellence in Dental education, Research and Oral health care along with Community service.
- The college is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
- The University is recognized by the Dental Council of India, New Delhi.
- Department of Oral Medicine
- Department of Oral Surgery
- Department of Pedodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
- Department of Dental Materials
Address:Vishnupur, Bhimavaram, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh, India.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Vishnu Dental College students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.