This Institution has been at the forefront adopting the state of art technology and aids at providing a comprehensive and stimulating teaching experience for fulfilling the aim of the institution.
- Provides facilities and opportunities to all the students so as to harness and develop the complete potential and capabilities of students. The institution has been making endless effort to provide the required technology to assist students abreast with the latest developments in the dental field and to carve their own niche in the dental society.
- To value and respect students by providing academic freedom with intellectual rigour and high ethical standards.
- To provide comprehensive, competent, high quality and compassionate health services.
- To provide quality care to all the patients and leave a landmark in the dental public health.
- To infuse students the attitude of compassion and empathy so as to shape them into better human beings and the best professionals.
- To provide the best research facilities in the various fields of dentistry.
Located near Indore Airport the campus is spread over an area of more than 5 acres. The aesthetically pleasing layout and lush green pollution-free, environment sets for an ideal location for the temple of education. Its proximity to central part of Indore, a commercial metro of central India, permits an extensive inflow of patients, so essential for the clinical exposure of the students. Indore is well connected by road and air-link with all the major cities of India.
The campus comprises of an academic block, clinical departments, and separate residential accommodation for boys and girls, staff quarters, auditorium and playgrounds.The infrastructure has been specially designed to meet international standards. The equipment and the environment is conducive to the process of learning and research.
Modern Dental College and Research Centre has been approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi and Dental Council of India and is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishvavidhyalaya, Indore.
- Department of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Orthodontics & Dento-facial Orthopedics
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
- Department of Anatomy
For more details about admission please contact :-
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Modern Dental College And Research Centre students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.