Sri Sathya Sai College for Women, Bhopal was established in 1974 by Sri Sathya Sai Baba managed under Sri Sathya Sai Institutions. The College was started in a metpha shed in the BHEL Township. The BHEL community, secular in their outlook, enjoys wide exposure to modern science and technology. An ambience of sophistication and modernism based on liberal education prevails in the township. Way back in the 70’s, the Bhopal city was not so developed and it was not easy to commute from the township to the city. The need for a Girls College was strongly felt but no serious effort had been made. The people of Bhopal and particularly BHEL Township were blessed by Baba’s divine grace when the college was established in the Piplani area of the BHEL Township. Sri Sathya Sai Institutions have been established not just to enable students to earn a living, but to make them acquire good traits and lead ideal lives. The students thus concentrate, not only on their studies, but also on the development of their character, so that they may serve as examples to others and promote the Sai ideals by their actions.
'In this College the medium is Discipline; the first ,second and third languages are Love, Service and Sadhana'.
'We envision the emancipation and empowerment of women through value based education and enabling them to participate actively in the work of nation building and social reconstruction'.
- Development of well-integrated personality, by making the students aware of their intellectual and spiritual capabilities, and by helping them to channelize their capabilities for the moral and social reconstruction.
- To develop faith in God and restore a profound sense of national pride by highlighting our ancient culture and value based education of the past.
- To instill discipline, self –confidence, spirit of sacrifice and brotherhood.
Why to join Sri Sathya Sai College for Women, Bhopal?
- Scholarships: The management always offers a supporting hand to all the students in need and provide them scholarships according to the norms.
- Anti ragging: The college follows all the rules and regulations of the governing bodies and to maintain the campus to be free of ragging a special committee takes good care and extra precautions.
- Alumni: the college has an alumni association which always takes part in the events and awareness programs, particularly organized by the management.
- Training programs: Apart from the regular academics the college allows every student to gain overall development by conducting numerous training programs.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact Nos : 0755-2451119 ; 0755-2456308
Fax : 0755-2456308
Email_id : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|