Born in the year 2002, nurtured for all 10 years, today the Institute has a sprawling with excellent learning environment, set in picturesquea lush green surroundings near Mumbai - Kolkata National Highway (NH-6) in the township of Uluberia, about 30kms from the District Headquarters, Howrah & 34 kms from Kolkata.
It has got a good communication with Kolkata city, which is an added advantage to get in regular touch with academic & scientific Institution in kolkata to facilitate growth & development of the Institution.
The founder of the institutions had a clear vision and a well defined mission to build an institution to provide vigorous, high quality and relevant education in India so that the students community would have an alternative to education in a foreign country.
The institute secured 1st position amongest Pharmacy Colleges (94% Pass out) in the current year.
The institute is 2 kms away from Uluberia Rly. Station (S. E. Rly), where daily local EMU service is available from Howrah & Kharagpur. Daily bus service is also available from Kolkata & various other distant parts of the District, & the State.
The West Bengal University of Technology. This University is specially set up for the Technical Education.
- The Govt. of West Bengal.
- AICTE, New Delhi.
- Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
Why to Join Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceuticals and Allied Health Science, Howrah ?
- Placement: An active placement cell has been set up for training students according to the industries requirement. Nearly 95% of the students were placed last year.
- Hostel facilities: Separate hostel is being provided for both boys and girls. Senior staff members take in charge of the hostel affairs and the hostel is under frequent surveillance for the safety of the students.
- Laboratories: College has well equipped laboratories to train the students. The entire department has specialised laboratories with trained faculties and lab in charge members.
- All candidates meeting admission criteria for individual courses, are requested to apply online with correct information.
- Candidates are requested to qoute the Student ID, so generated after applying, for any further queries.
- Last Date of Online Application will be declared later.
- Candidates are requested to deposit their requisite fees at college or city office within 3 days of online application, failing which, application will be rejected.
- Application, if found incorrect anytime, will be rejected. Admission will stand cancelled if done on the basis of anyfalse information.
- Applying Online doesnot confirm admission. List of admitted candidates will be updated daily.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone: 033 3294 8176,
Fax: 033 2372 0017
Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||40025 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||59269 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||30530 Rank||2016|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||51563 Rank||2016|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||23567 Rank||2017|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||37191 Rank||2017|