CR College of Education, Hisarwas established in 1951. CR College of Education is one of the premier institutions of Haryana. CR College of education aims to provide good learning environment with challenging educational projects. The college prepares all students to become productive members of the society. The college offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses. . The college has contributed a lot in spreading higher education in North India. The college has an attractive building with latest infrastructure and well stocked library.
The mission of the college is to provide educational opportunities to release the capabilities of all student teachers to make them professionally competent, morally mature, socially sensitive, cooperative, research oriented and globally awakened in a dynamic environment and to provide moral leadership by the mind of student teachers to realize their potential and make positive contribution leading to prosperity of education, society and nation at large.
To provide intellectual and moral leadership by igniting the mind of student teachers to realize their potential and make positive contribution leading to prosperity of education, society and nation at large.
To provide educational opportunities to release the inherent capabilities of all student teachers to make them professionally competent, morally mature, socially sensitive, cooperative, ICT enabled, research oriented and globally awakened in a dynamic environment.
Objectives of C.R. College of Education
- To ensure that the youth gets adequate opportunities to identify and develop their skills and potentials.
- To produce intellectual capital in term of research output, transfer of knowledge and technology oriented attitude to land in the field of education.
- To enable prospective teachers to understand the inter-disciplinary nature of educational theory and practice and its incorporation in teacher education.
- To prepare individual for independent learning to develop reference skills, critical thinking, conceptualization and self evaluation of their own progress.
- To enable prospective teacher to realize diverse need of students and give respect to equity.
- To prepare the prospective teachers for self development and advancement in their field.
- To mould individuals into integrated personalities who are competent, spiritually mature, physically strong and socially sensitive.
- To help them build happy and healthy school and community relationship and promote interest in life long learning.
- To develop feeling of love for Indian culture and strengthen a sense of national pride and identity among the prospective teachers.
- To create among them the awareness of environmental protection and need to maintain ecological balance.
- To prepare them for inculcation of values and develop sense of citizenship.
- To enable the prospective teachers to inculcate dignity and morality in work and produce work culture among their students.
- To empower them to prepare fully professionally competent, committed and reflective teachers for secondary and senior secondary school education.
- To enable them to develop the teaching competencies and performance skill for the subjects they have to teach, using appropriate aids including ICT.
- To provide among them the capacity to think, problem solving attitude, capacity to undertake action research and research.
Eligibility: B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com with 50% marks( For SC students 45% marks)
M.Ed: For M.Ed admissions are made on on merit basis by M.D.U. Rohtak through entrance test.
Eligibility: BEd 50%
For more details about admission please contact :-
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|