A front runner in the field of education, the D Y Patil Group is a name synonymous with quality education. The D Y Patil School of Architecture,Pune was established in 2011-12 with the specific aim of creating professionals with a passion for achieving excellence in architecture. It is one of the premium colleges in Pune. We perceive architectural education as a progressive bridge connecting nature and technology. Providing the students with latest technologies along with innovative ways of handling them is our prime objective. The institute lying in the cozy hands of nature will help them associate with the aspired objective. We passionately believe in grooming our students and pointing them in the direction of creating Architecture that achieves a balance between the built spaces and the natural environment. The serene environs of the D Y Patil Knowledge City at Charholi in Pune, provides an ideal atmosphere for imbibing knowledge of Architecture.
Affiliation & Approvals :-
D Y Patil School of Architecture, Puneis recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and approved by the Council of Architecture, Delhi and the All India Council for Technical Education. It is affiliated to the University of Pune.
Why Join D Y Patil School of Architecture
- Excellence through Education
- It is a Deemed University
- It has Sports Complex & Academy
- Has Excellence through Foresight
Admission Procedure :-
Competent Authority: Admission process is conducted by Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture (MASA) for the candidates from Maharashtra State; for candidates from outside Maharashtra State (OMS) is conducted by the college.
Eligibility Criteria:Candidates seeking admission should have passed Higher Secondary Examination (XII) with Mathematics as compulsory subject or Three Year Diploma (any stream) recognized by the Central or State Government with minimum of 50% of aggregate marks (45% aggregate for Reserved category) and minimum 40% marks in Aptitude Test (NATA).
Selection Basic:A merit list of qualified candidates will be made considering 50% marks from aggregate of HSC or equivalent examination and 50% marks of the Aptitude Test (NATA). First two admission rounds are conducted by Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture (MASA) for the candidates from Maharashtra State; third round is conducted by the college for candidates from outside Maharashtra State (OMS).
Aptitude Tests:No candidate will be admitted to B. Arch. Or B. Arch. (ID) courses unless he/she has appeared and qualified in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA). Our college is the Center for conducting NATA
Fees:As per Shikshan Shulka Samiti.- Please Refer tohttp://www.sssamiti.org/
A. No application will be considered unless it accompanies the attested copies of the following documents :
- Certificate of Indian nationality issued by a competent authority or by a revenue office not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Certificate of passing of the qualifying examination and true copy of the statement of marks.
- Schools/Institute Leaving Certificate, in original, of the last Institute attended.
- Certificate of date of birth if the date of birth is not mentioned in the school or institute leaving certificate.
- Father's/mother's domicile certificate if candidate has not appeared and passed S.S.C Examination and studies two preceding academic years from school located in Maharashtra.
B. For candidates belonging to backward Classes:
- Certificate to support his claim as backward class candidate in specified form and from specified authority
- Certificate issued by the competent authority stating that the candidates parents do not belong to creamy layer, as per relevant orders of theGovernment of Maharashtra.
- For candidates who have not passed qualifying examination from institutions in Maharashtra State:
- Domicile certificate in respect of father/mother of the candidate.
C. For candidates who are children of Central Government employees :
- Transfer order showing the date of transfer and date of joining of father or mother of the candidate as the case may be.
D. For candidates who are children of Non-resident Indians originating from Maharashtra :
- Certificate of passing the qualifying examination from an institution outside India.
- Domicile Certificate in respect of the father/parent of the candidate.
- Certificate from the Indian Diplomatic Mission/Chancellery or Commission abroad that father/parent of the candidate is of Indian origin from Maharashtra and at present residing in that country.
- Copies of the certificates attached to the application form should be attested by the Principal of the School/Institute or a Gazetted officer or special Executive Magistrate. Original certificates, if attached to the application will not be returned.
- Original certificates will have to be produced at the time of scrutiny of application prior to admission.
- Application for admission will not be considered unless it is: Properly and completely filled in. Accompanied by attached copies of the requisite certificate in support of the claims made in the application.
- Application must be received in the office of the college on or before the last date and time. Application or any of the certificates received after the last date prescribed for this purpose shall not be entertained
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel. 91 020 30619500 / 91 020 30619502
Email : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|