Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts Science and Commerce is a college with an affiliation to University of Mumbai. The main aim of the college is providing good quality education to disadvantaged students and facilitating the drive towards academic excellence. Harnessing the potential of every student for co-curricular and extra-curricular activities is the objective of the college. It also aims to provide value-based education with good stress on personality development. Students at this college are fostered with a commitment to the society as well as the nation. The college works with the vision of empowering people through good quality education.
'To impart value based education with emphasis on personality development.'
'To foster in students a commitment towards society and the nation.'
'To provide education to the socially disadvantaged students.'
'To facilitate the pursuit of academic excellence.'
'To sensitize students to environmental issues.'
Why Join Maharshi Dayanand College of Arts Science and Commerce:-
- Staff Achievements- Faculty members of the college have qualified SET/NET Examination.
- Entreprenurship Development Program- Workshops, guest lectures and skill development programs organized from time to time.
- Department of Zoology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Commerce
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Marathi
- Department of History
- Department of Economics
- Department of Political science
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Psychology
Students seeking admission in FYJC (XI) Arts/Sci/Com/MCVC and FYBA/BSc/BSc (CS)/ B.Com/BMM/BI & FM and M.Com. I, should only submit Preadmission form along with xerox copies of mark sheet of qualifying examination. In case of students belonging to Reserved Category should also submit the xerox of relevant document to claim admission under the quota for the category. Admission forms will be accepted after the declaration of the merit list.
List of Documents to be attached with the Admission Forms
- Original Marksheet of previous examination with 2 xerox copies.
- Original Leaving Certificate with 2 xerox copies.
- Residential Proof : Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Election Card of Parents / Guardian.
- In case of students passed their S.S.C./H.S.C. from other than Mumbai Divisional Board i.e. C.B.S.E./I.C.S.E., Open School, etc
- Eligibility form. (Available in the college office) .
- S.S.C./H.S.C. Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
III.Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate.
- Migration Certificate.
- Deed of Undertaking (proforma available in the College office).
- Certified xerox copy of Caste Certificate, if any, (for Reserved Classes students).
- Two recent coloured passport sized photograph.
In case of Girls Freeship (Junior College only)
Certified 2 xerox copies of Old Ration Card ( Issued 15 Years Back) / Rent Receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill (15 Year Back) / Father’s Domicile / Father’s Motor Driving Licence / undertaking from Parents.
Reserved Category (Degree college only)
Students belonging to reserved category should submit the application form for freeship available in the college office with the required documents as per the chart alongwith all above documents.
The Admission is strictly on the basis of overall merit. This includes reservation of seats for SC, ST, DT, NT students as under .
- 13% Seats: SC
- 7% Seats: ST
- 3% Seats: DT (A).
- 5% Seats: NT (B).
- 5% Seats: NT (C).
- 2% Seats: NT(D).
- 19% Seats: OBC
- 3% seats: Ward of Govt. transferred employees/ward of servicemen, ex-servicemen, Freedom Fighter/Sports/ECA/Handicapped/widow or Divorcee
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone : +91-022-24100012
Extn : 14
Fax : +91-022-24106960
Email ID : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|