Mallamma Marimallappa Women's Arts and Commerce College was established in the year 1982. The college was established by the Marimallappa Educational Trust in the name of Smt. Mallamma. The college offers with B.Com program and B.A. program. The college is affiliated to the University of Mysore. The college is one of the leading colleges in Mysore City. The college has state of art infrastructure with all vital facilities for academics. The college has dedicated, qualified and experienced faculty members for imparting quality of education to the students.
To empower women by providing education that sustains universal and eternal values oriented towards unity and integration of people, keeping aside gender, caste and class distinctions.
- To achieve social equality as a prerequisite for women's emancipation.
- To promote more cultural space for women in order to foster a distinctive identity of their own.
- To impart quality education that meets the needs of the present and emerging scenario.
- To provide a scholarly and responsive learning environment that promotes professional and personal growth of both students and staff.
- To bring the under privileged, the under-utilized and disadvantaged groups into the main stream.
- To provide equal opportunities to rural, moffusil and urban students that will not only sustain but also nurture quality education.
- To organize systematic and quality conscious educational programmes that encourage a holistic approach to life.
Why to Join Mallamma Marimallappa Women's Arts and Commerce College?
1. Presence of Guidance Cell –There is a Career guidance cell for the students as the need for career guidance of great importance and concern. The cell guides the students about the career information and creates awareness for future professions. The cell also helps the student to understand the work environment, current demands and requirements of organization, in addition also helps in developing the overall personality of the students.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|