Apex Group of Institutions is founded by Sanjay Shiksha Samiti, (An Educational Socity Regd. Under S.R. Act. 1958) .The Society during the past 50 years of its glorious & meaningful existence has emerged as an “organization of Excellence” offering remarkable contributions in the field of higher & technical education, apart from its contribution made in school education. The professed aim and objective of the society is to impart quality and value based education to students from PG (Play Group) to PG (Post Graduate) in Rajasthan and other parts of the country.
With an emphasis on innovative programs, dynamic curriculum and general education skills, we are committed to being a pioneer in the field of career-focused education.We empower our students, faculty and staff to exceed the expectations of society through academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good.
The Success at Apex is not only important to students, Its Equally Important to us. Thats why our faculty, counsellors and every member of the college works hard in tandem to provide the students with what is needed to be successful. The campus environment is student oriented and classes prepare them for future challenges.We place special emphasis on a healthy balance between academic and social development of Student, We help them become well-rounded individuals and motivate them to contribute towards the society and Nation. We prompt inquisitive minds and guide them to make a positive impact through hard work, honesty, integrity, good manners and courtesy.
The Group consist of various Institutes of national level reputation & importance with excellent state-of-the art infrastructure facilities at different locations in Jaipur and Kota, to impart value based education at Diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate level in Engineering, Management, Architecture, Computer Application, Pharmacy, Teachers Education. All the Programs/Courses are duly recognized / Approved by AICTE, NCTE, PCI, COA, UGC, NAAC, RTU-KOTA, RUHS, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur & BTER-Jodhpur.The Apex University,Jaipur is an upcoming dream project of the society & is expected to become functional very soon.
The Institutes/Colleges /Schools under the aegis of Sanjay shiksha Samiti include:
- Apex International School
- Apex Group of Institutions, Sitapura, Jaipur
- Apex Institute of Management & Science, Mansarovar, Jaipur
- Apex Institute of Engineering & Technology, Sitapura, Jaipur
- Apex International Institute of Technology ,Ranpur, Kota
- Apex Polytechnic Institute, Sitapura, Jaipur
- School of Architecture, Apex Group of Institutions, Sitapura, Jaipur
- Sanjay Teacher's Training College, Lal Kothi, Jaipur
- Shri Marudhar Keshri Balika STC College, Lal Kothi, Jaipur
- providing quality education & promoting industry oriented environment through a team of dedicated Teaching Staff, all having high Morale & Capable to Deliver the best Results.
- Introducing Latest Technology to make the students aware of new developments made in the field of R&D.
- Developing Entrepreneurial Skills in Young Technocrats for their best career prospects.
- Promoting Industry Oriented and socially beneficial research Projects in Engineering, Architecture, Computer & Management by developing partnership with industry & Society.
- Organizing Seminars, Conferences, Workshops and other activities to develop human Values with Appropriate Technical Competencies.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at APEXEDU students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.