KLR College of Engineering and Technology (KLRT), Khammam is a part of KLR Institutions was established in 1999. With a commitment of providing higher education to this rural part of Khammam District, KLR Institutions, under the chairman ship of late Dr.K.Lakshma Reddy, has established variety of institutions right from school to PG College. With an aim to work for higher education in emerging areas, Sri KLR has proposed to start the institution in the academic year 2008-09 with Electronic & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT Engineering departments. The vision of the institute is to become a center for research and education in Electrical & Electronic, Automobile and Mechanical Engineering.
Why Choose KLR College of Engineering and Technology?
- The college provides 100% placement in Final year.
- Research oriented training is provided to the students.
- Students are provided with live projects throughout the course.
- Interactive sessions with eminent from academics & industries are offered.
- Compulsory personality development & communication skills classes are given to the students.
Departments at KLR College of Engineering and Technology -
- Department of Automobile Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Business Management
- Department of Humanities and Science
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KLR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.