Asia Pacific Institute of Management is a Top Ranked Business School which is established in 1996.The spectacular growth of Asia-Pacific Institute of Management lies in its commitment to providing world-class education, with a curriculum designed based on the help of industry experts. A team of highly qualified faculty with academic excellence and industry exposure who have been drawn from some of the top colleges and the corporate enabling the institute in securing high rank amongst top B-Schools in North India.Recognitions and Approvals:
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- MHRD, Government of India
- India CIS Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- The Associated Chambers ofCommerce and Industry of India
- All India Management Association
- Education Society for Promotion for India
- The National HRD Network
- The PHDChambers of Commerce Industry
- The Management Association [IMA]
- The institute has been ranked in top 10 B-schools in North India by Business Today survey.
- MDRA survey ranked us '5th' amongst Private B-Schools in North India
- Ranked 8th amongst all B-Schools in North India
- IDRAC's International School of Management, France
- Grant MacEwan College of Canada
- Gunadarma University, Indonesia
- Szent Istvan University, Hungary
- Oklahoma State University, USA
- The University of Northern Iowa [UNI], USA
- PGDM Marketing
- PGDM IB
- PGDM BFS
- Executive PGDM
- MBA in HealthcareManagement
- Address: 3 & 4 Institutional Area,Jasola, Opp. Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110025.
- Phone Number:+91-11-42094800,8287252525/ 8287454545
- Email ID: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Asia-pacific Institute Of Management students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.