Era Business School is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institution of management. The college is one of the fastest emerging business schools in the country. The institute with the vision to establish itself as the environment-friendly and innovative institute has been equipped with all the modern infrastructural facilities. It makes sure that the students get an overall development and hence become technology adept and socially responsible managers. With its high-quality faculty member, the college is focussed on nurturing leaders of tomorrow with a little change in their educational graph.How to Apply
The candidates who wish to pursue the PGDM programme first need to appear for any of the competitive examinations such as CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT. After they obtain a valid score, then they are required to apply at the Institute by filling in the form available at the office. After submission of the form, the shortlisted candidates are then called in for the screening process.Admission Procedure
After receiving the application of the student, the college then selects the students based on their score obtained. These selected students are then called in for final selection process in which they are required to go through GD and interview.
After all these three rounds, the final merit list is released and after this the students are provided the admission letter.
EBS provides two-year full-time post-graduate diploma in management. The Institute takes 180 students annually, selection of whom is done based on their CAT/XAT/CMAT/GMAT scores followed by a screening process.Cut off
The criteria for cut – off is as follows:
- CAT/MAT/XAT-50 percentile
- GMAT-500 score
A candidate who wants to pursue a PGDM course from EBS must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT/CAT.Campus Facilities
- The college has been equipped with latest amenities and technology. The college has spacious classrooms equipped with latest multimedia features.
- Knowledge resource centre is also provided which contains more than 4000 books and a subscription to more than 140+ journals.
- A fully developed computer centre with more than 180 computers. Also, the computer centre is fully connected through the high-speed internet so that the students get easy access to various educational resources.
- Seminar Hall and Conference Hall with the capacity of 100-120 students is also present, where guest lectures and college events are organised. It is fitted with 3 LCD’s, projectors and other multimedia devices.
- Cafeteria for students is also present. It provides the healthy and hygienic eating atmosphere as well as delicious food.
- Other facilities include medical room, recreational zone,
The campus provides a separate hostel for boys and girls. The rooms are spacious as well equipped with all basic amenities.Placements
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were NIIT, HT Media, ICICI Securities, IndusInd Bank, IndiaBulls,
- The campus had a placement rate of 130% for this year.
- To know more about the placement of EBS PGDM course you can visit this link http://www.ebs.ac.in/corporate-ebs.asp
The college provides its students chance for active participation in extracurricular This helps in their overall development. Some activities that they offer include:
- Games and recreational activities. Students can play sports such as basketball or indoor games such as Pool and Snooker.
- Management Workshops: The college has a management centre where the students get to learn various trends related to the corporate world.
- Entrepreneurship Centre: The students are given a chance to develop themselves as an entrepreneur. In this training, knowledge is given so as how to start own business.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at EBS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.