SRG Engineering College is a private, self financing institution founded in the year 2009 in Namakkal. This institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. It serves students from various parts of India, which include Tamil Nadu and Kerala, and NRIs who aspire to be technocrats.
The curricula and syllabi for our degree programs are those prescribed by Anna University, Chennai. To the extent relevant to any given discipline, our institution fosters an interactive teaching-learning environment which enhances the learning capacity of the students. Our degree programs are supported by appropriate technology and facilities.
- To provide academic programs, services, facilities, and technologies within the realm of the curricula of the affiliating university, that offers diverse opportunities for learning.
- To recruit and retain a diverse faculty of qualified educators, providing them with the environment and opportunity to flourish.
- To develop critical thinking, effective communication and learning skills in students.
- To promote the value of ethical behavior, responsibility, and commitment.
- To contribute to the economic and societal development of India.
The institution places emphasis on the professional and personal growth of each student. Policies and activities designed to implement the mission and vision statements are evaluated periodically and changed, as necessary, to meet the needs of the student body and the institution.
The mission of SRG Engineering College is to fulfill the educational needs of a culturally diverse student body by achieving excellence in teaching and learning, ultimately resulting in the intellectual, personal, and professional success of its graduates and the advancement of society.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||General||81 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||111 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||111 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||135 Marks||2016|