The smasc is a private, unaided Science College approved by the Government of TamilNadu and affiliated to the University of Madras.The primary aim of the institution is to provide students a conductive learning environment, to help them to kindle their latent skills, to help them to develop their full academic potential and to equip themeselves fully to face a highly competitive world. The institution is also committed to character building by imparting sound values of discipline and decorum. The Members of the Trust function with great zeal, With the only aim to spread education.
The college is easily accessible by Public and Private transport systems from different directions within a radius of 100 kms. The Campus, is situated in a quiet rural place with a pleasant environment which helps the students not only to concentrate on their studies but also to enjoy the benefits of good ventilation,fresh air and pure water. Further spacious classrooms, well equippedand modern laboratories, a well stacked library, cafeteria, hostels and indoor/outdoor sports facilities,etc. are available.The Members of the Trust function with great zeal, With the only aim to spread education.
Vision and Mission :-
To develop an education system that caters the demand of the dynamic and liberalized world along with forming a chain to motivate and develop the entrepreneurial qualities among the candidates.” Thus, it is clear from the vision and mission of the institute that it to only focus in producing quality candidates but also aims at producing them at a global level where they will face international challenges along with higher degree of required knowledge and specialized skills.
Why to Join Sri Muthukumaran Arts and Science College, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Facilities- The laboratories are equipped with latest technological machines, apparatus and equipments in accordance with the international standards. The classrooms are spacious and equipped with audio visual aids. The institute has good hostel facility as well. The library is well stocked.
- Placement Cell- The Placement Cell ensures that the students are trained for skill development, campus interviews, group discussion etc. There is also feasibility of LAN for conducting online computer based test in the campus recruitments.
- Alumni association- The alumni association has been fabricated to aid the students which are passed out of the college to maintain a regular touch with the institute. There are also organised alumni meet every year.
Under Graduate (UG)
Application for admission to a course should be made in the prescribed application form which is available along with the prospectus.
A separate application form should be used for each course applied.
Incomplete application forms will not be accepted. All the details furnished by the candidates in the application form should be accurate and correct.
Each application should be accompanied by xerox copies of the following:
1. Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or its equivalent.
2. Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
3. Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the School last attended.
4. Community Certificate issued by a competent authority.
5. Three recent passport size photographs.
6. Eligibilty Certificate from the Madras University(For students outside Tamilnadu)
Foriegn students must also submit
1. No Objection Certificate of HRD,Government of India.
2. Eligibility certificate from the University of Madras.
3. Production of a valid student visa
Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will recieve interview cards which are valid only untill the date specified. The recipt of interview cards does not guarantee admission. At the time of interview the college office will scrutinze all the original certificates of the candidate. Selected candidates will be issued admission cards ater payment of fees.
The selected candidates will deposit all the original certificates with college and they will not be returned till the completion of the course. They are therefore advised to take sufficient xerox copies of all the certificates before submitting the originals to the college.
Fees once paid will not be refunded. Students dismissed on disciplinary grounds will forfeit the entire fees.
A Student once enrolled for a course is expected to complete the same. If a student wishes to leave the college at anytime before the completion of the course he/she will have to pay the entire fees for the whole course.
For more details about admisison please contact :-
Phone No : 044 - 29301270
Email :[email protected]