Sri Agrasen Kanya P.G. College, Varanasi was established in 1973 is an autonomous institute accredited by NAAC with A grade. The college is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidya Peeth, Varanasi and the college is governed by Sri Kashi Agarwal Samaj. The college imparts education at undergraduate level in ten subjects in Arts Faculty, seven subjects in Science Faculty and commerce faculty and at Post Graduate level five subjects in arts Faculty and three subjects in Science Faculty. After getting autonomy the college has started Biotechnology at graduate level and Chemistry at Post Graduate level in Science Faculty. At post graduate level in Arts Faculty, Home Science has been started with its all five branches.
Why to join Sri AgrasenKanya PG College, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh?
- Contemporary Infrastructure–With Four Faculty Buildings, The College Campus Is Expansive And Wide. The Faculty Buildings Are Designed For Instructional Purpose. In Order To Hold Seminar, Cultural Activities And Conferences, The College Even Has The Aparajita Hall.
- Well-Designed And Equipped Laboratory–In Order To Groom The Students, The Faculty Of Science Offers Laboratory Facilities For Different Subjects’ Viz. Statistics, Zoology, Physics, Chemistry, Botany And Biotech. Even The Arts Faculty Offers Laboratory Facilities For Psychology, Education And Home Science.
- Computer Centre With Latest Systems–The Computer Centre Is Complete With Pentium– 4 Terminals With Latest Application As Well As Database Software Of Several Streams. The Students Are Groomed To Use The Systems To Stay Updated. The College Even Offers Broadband Facility.
- Excellent Hostel Facility For The Students–Women Students Who Come To Study From Outside The City Are Made Available Exclusive Hostel Facilities At The Parmanandpur Campus Of The College. The Students Are Even Offered The Facility Of Mess.
Eligibility for B.A. I : Intermediate Passed in any discipline with 45% of Marks.
Eligibility for B.Sc. I : Intermediate Passed in Science with 45% of Marks.
Eligibility for B.Com. I : Intermediate Passed in Commerce or Science with 45% of Marks.
Cost of Entrance Exam Form - Rs. 500 Only
- Date of Distribution of Application form for B.A/B.Sc./B.Com Entrance Exams : declared as soon
B.A. Entrance Test
The paper will consist of two sections .
Section I will be objective types with 100 objective questions comprising G.K. and the subjects concerned.
Section II will be of short essay type concerned to the current affairs. Both section will be of125 marks. The time provided is 2 Hours.
B.Sc. Entrance Test
The Entrance test paper will consist of two section.
Section IG.K. Objective Types 25 Marks
Section IIPhysics 30 Marks, Chemistry 40 Marks, Mathematics 30 Marks, Botany 30 Marks, Zoology
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone: +91 542 2414509
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|