CT Group of Institutions has been established in 1997 in Jalandhar under the aegis of CT Educational Society. The CT Group is a progressive organization which is dedicated toexcellence and prepares the pupils with leadership qualities in the challenging world.CT Group of Institutions have been providing Graduate and Post Graduate Education in the fields of Engineering, Architecture, Management, Pharmacy, Computer Applications, Information Technology, Hotel Management, Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management, Fashion Designing, Commerce and Education.AboutCT Institute of Engineering Management & Technology, Jalandhar:
CT Insitute of Engineering, Management & Technology has been established in 2004 by the CT Educational Society. The college focusses on creatingResearch and Development facilities in the sphere of Engineering, Technology & Management. The institute is ideally conducive for academics and research. CT Institute of Engineering & Technology has been imparting training to students to make the students competent and motivated professionals. The college has many national collaborations which help the students to get exposure.
Approvals and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
Rankings and Awards:
- The college is recognized as a 'Center of Excellence' by IBM.
- The institute has been selected amongstTop 30 colleges in IndiabyIBMinTGMCin2010-2013.
- It has been ranked amongst top 14 'Colleges of excellence' in Engineering College Survey byCSR-GHRDC.
- The college has been awarded for beingBest Campus in e-Governance.
- Derby College, UK
- ESC Rouen, France
- Texas Instruments
- Automobile Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Computer Applications
- Applied Science
- Address:Grand Trunk Rd, Near Amritsar By Pass, Opp. Moti Nagar, Greater Kailash, Maqsudan, Jalandhar, Punjab - 144008
- Phone Number:91-181-5055127/ 8 / +91-181-2995967
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Ct Institute Of Management Studies students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.