GIET College Of Engineering salient features
Located at Chaitanya Nagar on NH-16 on the outskirts of Rajahmundry adjoining the GIET campus, GIET Engineering College is an epitome of excellence in every aspect. Approves by AICTE and affiliated to JNT University Kakinada (JNTUK), the institute offers undergraduate programs in diverse engineering streams. It features state-of-the-art facilities and highly qualified and knowledgeable pool of staff members. Apart from the prescribed course curricula, the institute offers an entire educational experience. It has been a pioneer in adopting several pedagogic innovations for the benefit of students. The achievements of the students of this institution in academics as well as placements stand testimony to the fact.
- Campus adjoining GIET with excellence educational facilities.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Well- equipped labs and computer centre.
- Library with 12,000 volumes and over 100 national and international journals.
- Free access to thousands of international professional journals through high- speed digital library.
- Free auxiliary programs in soft skills, communication skills and interview-facing.
- Alliances with the industry for student internships and placements.
- Separate boarding facilities for boys and girls.
- College-owned busies for the conveyance of day scholars.
Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology is afiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technogical University, Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology (GIET) was established in 1998 to offer engineering education of world-class standards. Over the years, the college has a come a long way to gain a place of repute and a preferred destination for quality engineering education. The institute offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology and also offers Master of Computer Applications and Master of Business Administration.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CIETRJY students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.