Allana College of Pharmacy
TheAllana College of Pharmacywas established in the year1996by the M.C.E. Society from a donation given by Late Mr. Abdul Razzak Allana and Late Mr. Hussain Allana and is dedicated to the memory of their parents, Late Haji J. H. A. Allana & Late Mrs. A. H. J. Allana. The College is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) New Delhi, Government of Maharashtra and is Permanently affiliated to the University of Pune. The college imparts education leading to four years Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharmacy) and two years Master Degree (M. Pharmacy) in Pharmaceutics (18 seats), Quality Assurance (18 seats), and Pharmacognosy(10 seats) & Ph.D. Research Center (10 seats).
Approvals and Affiliations
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi
- Recognized by the Govt. of Maharashtra of Higher and Technical Education Dept. Mumbai
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
- Permanently Affiliated to University of Pune CA / 2743 dated 25-07-2010.
Achievements of the faculty:
- Qualified & experienced full time 22 teaching faculty; 3 Ph.D., 9 Pursuing Ph. D.
- Teaching faculty & M. Pharm students are sponsored to attend minimum 2 Seminars & Workshops every year.
- Paper publication till 2010-11 by staff & Students: 37
- Poster present till 2009-10 by staff & students: 40
- Workshop & Conference attended by staff & students in 2009-09: 25
- Patent filed by staff: 01
- Books published by staff: 03
- Workshops conducted by college (since last 13 years): 10
- BCUD research projects of 10 teachers(2010-11) : Rs 20 lakh
Achievements of the students:
- The academic excellence of students has been reflected in their achievements as rank holders in the University Examination conducted over the years
- The batches have passed out with 97-100% result
- Many students have secured ranks in the Pune University
- Allana College of Pharmacy is affiliated to the University of Pune
- The College is approved by AICTE, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), and Government of Maharashtra
- Hostel accommodation for both girls and boys is available in the campus
- Previous batches passed out with 97-100% result
- Approved by Pharmacy Council of India
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seekingadmissioncan follow these simplesteps:
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on thewebsite.
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or NetBanking.
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Tel Fax : +91-020-26442074 , 32342074
E-mail : [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|