Parthivi College of Engineering & Management (PCEM), Bhilai was established in 2009. It has been consistently ranked amongst the best in central India. Parthivi college of engineering & management is approved by AICTE, ministry of HRD, New Delhi and is affiliated to Chhatisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai. PCEM prides itself on being a student-centric institute. Students here are entrusted with resources and responsibilities early on. They are encouraged to take important administrative and policy decisions that sculpt their future and that of the Institute.
The vision of the college is to be global organization nurturing engineering professionals striving for technological excellence, having flare to become leaders in the field of engineering and having a passion to be pioneer of new technological advancement for the betterment of making. Their mission is committed to provide advanced technological developments with world class facilities like academic excellence and innovative research and development, dissemination of knowledge, industry-institute interaction for developing new products, services, and patents and inculcating entrepreneurship.
Why To Join Parthivi College Of Engineering And Management ?
- Scholarships- The college has a provision of providing scholarships for the benefit of the students .It provides scholarship to merit holders students and average students with weak financial background.
- State of art Facilities- The college is the most Hi-Tech campus. It consists of advanced technology with air-conditioned classrooms, huge library, labs, smart card for access control/e-wallet etc.
- Department of Electrical
- Department of Electronics & Telecommunication
- Department of Mechanical
- Department of Civil
- Department of Computer Science
- Department of Science & Humanities
For more details about admission please contact :-
Telephone No. : 0788-2280410, 0788-2280411
Mobile : +91 95891-32901, 95891-32902
E- Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|