“Education educates a man, but good education creates a man” is the belief of NJR Foundation which established Techno India NJR Institute of Technology in the year 2008.
NJR Foundation, a registered trust, was established in the year 2003 in memory of Shri Navdeep Ranawat and Shri Jitendra Ranawat by Mrs. Meera Ranawat and Mr. Raj Shekhar Vyas, an alumnus of BITS, Pilani having more than 25 years of experience with Tata group and as Techno entrepreneur. Nine more highly qualified trustees with vast experience in the field of law, administration, finance and business were inducted subsequently.
Techno NJR was set up with a vision of providing international level engineering education to students of Udaipur so that they do not have to travel to Banglore, Pune, Jaipur for good engineering education.
To be a premier Engineering institution on the lines of great private institutions like BITS, Pilani to make a difference in the lives of students, faculty and society at large.
To understand needs of the industry and transform students into well trained fully employable engineering graduates with rigorous academic knowledge and industry required skill sets.
All trustees of NJR Foundation and Management of educational Institutes promoted by NJR shall abide by the following core values :
- To run professionally managed educational institutes.
- To pursue excellence in teaching & research
- To follow best practices and provide transparency in governance of institutes promoted by NJR.
- To follow fair and just admission process so as to provide access to good education for all sections of society.
- To create world class infrastructure in the Institutions promoted by the Foundation.
- To provide free education to disadvantaged section of society.