History of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy
History of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacyestablished in 1982, is a renowned name in the field of technical education. Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy is being efficiently run by the Sikh Educational Society.
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacystarted in the Science Block of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College Sector 26, Chandigarh and was transplanted to its new campus in 1987 where Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacycontinues to thrive and bloom today. Over a span of over 30 years the college has grown from a fledgling to a center of technical learning today. A new course of study viz. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology was introduced in the year 1997.
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Pharmacy tries to follow the teachings of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Tenth Guru of Sikhs. The students are inspired to bear this teaching in their hearts and follow in the footprints of the great Guru. Students are urged to dedicate themselves to the service of community as a whole keeping in mind the Guru’s edict.
Application Eligibility criteria
- Candidate must have passed/appeared for the Qualifying Degree Examination and secured the prescribed Minimum Marks in the Subject(s)/course(s)concerned as mentioned in the Brochure. and
- Candidate must have qualified at the common Entrance Test conducted by the University in the Academic year for which admission is sought. For administrative reasons, the University may conduct the entrance test before the publication of the results of the qualifying degree examination concerned. But qualifying at the Entrance Test alone does not confer a right of admission into a course. In addition to being qualified at the common Entrance Test, a candidate will be eligible for admission only if he/she passes the qualifying degree examination before the commencement of counseling for admission and secures the prescribed minimum marks in the subject(s)/course(s) concerned. He/She must submit the necessary documents at the time of counseling.
How to apply
The applicants seeking admission can follow these simplesteps:
- The applicants seeking admission can apply by filling the online application form available on the website.
- The applicants seeking admission can register themselves to the Under Graduation courses by submitting the registration
- The applicants seeking admission can pay the registration fees through Credit Card or Debit Card or Net Banking.
- The applicants seeking admission are advised to take the printout of filled-in online application form.
- The applicants seeking admission must upload the following documents along with the filled in application form
Address:Sector 26, Chandigarh, 160019
Phone:0172 279 187