About MIT College of Engineering, [MITCOE] Pune:
MIT College of Engineering, [MITCOE] was established in 2001. MITCOE is ISO Certified by American Quality Assessors [AQA], a prestigiousbody in Europe and USA. It was one of the firstPrivate University to be started in Maharashtra under the MIT Group of Institutions.
Accreditations and Recognitions:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Savitribai Phule Pune University
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
Memorandum of Understandings [MOUs]:
- Federation University Australia
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- COEP Pune
- Pragmatic Techsoft Pvt Ltd
- TAL Manufacturing Solutions Limited
- Fresh Gravity software services India Pvt Ltd
- Shriyantra Automation
- Aahana Technologies
- DIAT, Pune
- Analyzer CAE solutions Pvt Ltd
- Logsun Systems
- Kaustubh Energy Rational Pune
- Cotmac Electronics
- KPIT Technologies Ltd
- Xcel solar power
- Reanu microelectronics Pvt Ltd
- Hi-Tech Electronics
- SPJ Embedded Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Core Engineering & Engg. Science
- Civil Engineering
- Centre for Management Studies & Research
- Learning Resource Centre
- Address:Survey No.124, MIT College Campus, Ex-Serviceman Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune - 411038
- Phone Number:020 30273400 / 30273677
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at MITCOE students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.