Maharaja College of Engineering (MCE), Udaipur was established in 2008 under Maharaja Foundation. MCE is an institute for technical education. It offers B.Tech programs. Maharaja Foundation is an educational initiative of the National Society for Engineering Research and Development. Commitment to offer the highest standards of education with state-of-the-art infrastructure for curricular, co-curricular and recreational activities has earned a resounding reputation for The Foundation.
The vision for 21th century has developed MCE into a national level center for Engineering and Technology, allied education inculcating in its students the qualities of corporate leadership excellence and competence, so that they would contribute important role in building the nation.
- To develop technocrats with competence and competence and compassion who can provide leadership in rapidly changing global environment.
- To equip the student with the relevant, practical and theoretical knowledge.
- To provide value & quality based education.
- To ignite young mind to help them to achieve their dreams through hard work, perseverance & confidence.
- To develop an all round personality including communication skill integration of Indian values.
MCE’s core philosophy is rooted in the belief that education, beyond knowledge must point the way to self fulfillment through the development of the entire personality. By optimizing their potential and providing them direction through a cohesive training program.
MCE team will empower each student to successfully confront and overcome the formidable competition that awaits them in the global market place.
Why Join Maharaja College of Engineering
- Placement assistance provided
- Affiliated to Rajasthan Technical University
- Approved by AICTE
- The Maharaja College of Engineering (MCE) is approved by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), New Delhi and affiliated with Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota, Rajasthan.
Science & Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech (7)
- B.Tech in Information Technology, 4 Years
- B.Tech(Lateral Entry), 3 Years
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, 4 Years
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering, 4 Years
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Maharaja College Of Engineering students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.