Sree Vahini Institute of Science and Technology, Krishna was established in 2008 and since then it has grown fully to impart quality education and cater the needs of the rural community of this socially, economically and educationally backward district of Perambalur. The college is recognized and approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to JNTUK, Kakinada. It aims at becoming a front runner in developing teaching and learning methods that reflect best practice in educating young minds, aspiring to make a success in the corporate world.
To be a leading institution of Engineers Education and research, preparing students for leadership in their fields in a caring and challenging learning environment.
- To build world class professionals
- Seeks to provide remedial education
- Takes notice of the deficiencies of the existing system education available to rural students
Core Values of Sree Vahini
Integrity: Saying true to what we believe
Respect for All: Treating every one, including servants with dignity
Care for Environment: Understanding our responsibilities to nature and environment
Our Mission :
- To provide world class quality technical education in engineering disciplines.
- To produce high quality, professionally well prepared graduates meeting the global standards with relevant social awareness.
- To generate confidence, competitive and enterprising spirit among the students to face the Future challenges.
- To extend the academic ambience to rural areas and to create entrepreneurship qualities and improve the living standards of their families, industry and society.
- To nurture innovative and creative abilities of students and faculty and enhance quality of human resource with moral values
- To Train the Students in self reliance, confidence, sense of personal responsibility of work.
- To Transfer the benefits of Science and Technology to the society.
- To promote e-learning and e-governance in the institute.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SVIST students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.