Established in the year 2001 SITM is one of the best institute for engineering and management in Lucknow. The college over the years has been striving to provide the students quality education and has a well-dedicated faculty to mentor the students. The college has the vision of achieving excellence in the field of management and also create awareness among its students regarding changes occurring in the modern world. The institute has all of its courses affiliated to AICTE and is affiliated to UP Technical University.How to Apply
Candidates who wish to appear for this program need to appear for the entrance examination conducted by the UPTU. After the result is declared the students would be allotted colleges based on the score obtained. However, students can apply for management quota seats at the link https://www.tcsion.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1054/2291/application.html. The management would decide the seats allotted in this criteria based on the UPSEE score obtained.Admission Procedure:
The candidates would be required to appear for the UPSEE organised by UPT University. Based on the score obtained in this examination the candidate would be allotted college in various CAP rounds. After the college has been allotted the candidate would then be required to report to the Institute along with all his documents.
15% of the seats would be filled through management quota based on the scores obtained in the UPSEE. The student can apply to this course directly at the website of the college and then the college based on the cut off released by the UPTU take admissions in this course.
SITM offers a two-year program in MBA. It annually takes 180 students admission of whom is based on the score obtained in UPSEE examination.Cut off:
The criteria for cut – off is as released by UP Technical University.Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate who wishes to appear for this program needs to possess a graduate degree in any discipline of minimum three years duration. He /she should have scored a minimum of 50 % marks in final examination and should possess a valid score of UPSEE organised by UPT University.Campus Facilities:
- The college has been spread in an area of about 15 acres and equipped with world class infrastructure according to world class facilities.
- A library spread in about 1200 sq. ft. has been equipped with more than 2,50,000 books and a subscription to more than 250 journals.
- A fully fledged computer labs with high-speed Internet connectivity of 2.5 Mbps is present.
- A well maintain, and the hygienic cafeteria is also present that provides delicious and a variety of foods to the students.
- Other facilities include sports and recreational area, medical centre and transportation facilities.
A separate hostel for boys and girls is present that tends to provide them home like atmosphere. The rooms are clean and well maintained with all the basic amenities and facilities. The students get healthy food served in the well-maintainedPlacements:
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were TCS, Genpact, Axis Bank, Yes Bank, DISH TV, Eureka Forbes, HCL, Accenture,
- The campus had a placement rate of 76%. Amongst the batch of 180 students, 130 of them were placed on Campus recruitment.
- To know more about the placement of SITM MBA course, you can visit this link http://www.seglko.org/sitm/placement_201112.
The fee structure for the Master of Business Administration are mentioned as under:
- Total Fees: - 2,60,000/- for entire course
- First Installment of Rs. 1,30,00/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second is to be paid next year of Rs. 1,30,00/-
- The included hostel fee is Rs. 54,000 annually.
There are some activities organised at SITM. Some of them are:
- Cricket Tournaments: This is one of the competitions that is organised annually by the college.
- Cultural Activities: These activities include competitions such as Rangoli Making, Group Dance, Group Song, Drama, etc.
- Management Competitions: Competitions related to Business Quiz, Case Analysis, Ad-mad show, Mock Sessions are regularly organised.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SITMLKO students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.