Sri Vaishnavi College of Engineering aims for academic excellence as well as excellence in the personality, career and personal domains of the students. The college not only looks for brilliance but also looks forward to provide best technological and scientific education to all its students. It specifically guides its students in becoming leaders, professionals and most importantly proud citizens. It also ensures that value-based education spreads to rural regions as well.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Business Administration
Why Choose Sri Vaishnavi College Of Engineering
- Dedicated Managing Committee- The managing committee of the college consists of eminent and well-known business magnates from Srikakulam.
- Infrastructure- Sri Vaishnavi College of Engineering is a private engineering college which provides the best infrastructural facilities to the students. Some of them are digital library, transport and seminar hall.
- Induatry Visits- College also provides industrial visits to the students to facilitate them with career and training puposes.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Sri Vaishnavi College Of Engineering students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.