Fore School of Management, New Delhi was established in 1981 with the commitment to advance management studies, research, training, and consultancy. It nurtures its students to become leaders in the ever-changing global business landscape, ensuring they are equipped with all the tools necessary to adapt. Keeping students at the core of all their educational endeavors, FORE facilitates a learning environment that combines thinking and action. Moreover, this institute has updated its syllabus for various courses to match the current and future needs of the industry. It offers full-time Post Graduate Diploma courses, for varied specializations, as well as, a Ph.D. program.
Recognitions, Approvals, and Accreditation:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU]
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
Rankings and Awards:
- Ranked 37th among Top Management Schools by NIRF in 2018.
- Fore School of Management won the Best B-School with Specialized Curriculum byASSOCHAM in 2018.
- It ranked 37th place by NIRF for among all management institutions in India.
- Got the highest rating achievable, Ranked A**, by CRISIL in 2016.
- Won the Best Global Exposure and Business School Leadership Award byHeadlines Today in 2015
- Won the NDTV Awards, Best B-School for Promoting Industry byNDTV in 2015.
- India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
- The Indus Entrepreneurs [TiE], Delhi-NCR
- Education Promotion Society for India [EPSI], New Delhi
- Association of Indian Management Schools [AIMS], Hyderabad
- National HRD Network [Delhi Chapter], New Delhi
- Indian Society for Training & Development [ISTD], New Delhi
- All India Management Association[AIMA], New Delhi
- The Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India [ASSOCHAM], New Delhi
- BRICS Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi
- DELNET, New Delhi
- National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources [NISCAIR], New Delhi
- The American Library, New Delhi
- Management Libraries Network [MANLIBNET]
- The Case Centre [TCC]
- Asian Regional Training and Development Organization [ARTDO] International, Philippines
- Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia [AMDISA]
- Northampton University, United Kingdom
- Anglia Ruskin University, United Kingdom
- ESC Rennes School of Business, France
- ESCE International Business School, Paris, France
- Vietnam National University - HCM - University of Economics & Law, Vietnam
- Kathmandu University School of Management, Kathmandu, Nepal
- STI University, Yangon, Myanmar
- University of California, Riverside [IEP], USA
- University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden
- European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg.
- Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi for Ph.D. Programme
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - International Business Management [PGDM IB]
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management - Financial Management [PGDM FM]
- Doctorate of Philosophy - Management Studies [Ph.D.]
- Address: Adhitam Kendra, B-18, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi, India - 110 016
- Phone Number: +91 11 41242424 to 33/+91 11 46485500 to 30
- Fax Number:+91 11 26520509
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Human Resource Management||CAT||General||86 Percentile||2016|
|PGDM Finance and Accounting Management||CAT||General||86 Percentile||2016|
|PGDM International Business||CAT||General||86 Percentile||2016|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Marketing||CAT||General||86 Percentile||2016|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Management Operation||CAT||General||86 Percentile||2016|
To pursue MBA at FSM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.