Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research was established in the year 2008 by SKS Educational and Social Trust, having an impressive campus is dedicated to develop and nurture pharmaceutical education and research. The campus gives an aesthetic and pleasant look where it will be our endeavour to produce the best graduates in learner focused environment. The institute has well stocked library, modern laboratories, offering latest technology equipment and classrooms for materializing the dream of SKS Group of Institutions to contribute more in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research.
Durgapur, a brainchild of great visionary, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy, is an industrial metropolis of West Bengal, located about 180 K.M. from Kolkata. It is the home to the largest industrial unit in the state, Durgapur Steel Plant, one of the integrated steel plants of Steel Authority of India Limited. The splendid development of 60 years past independence has made Durgapur an extraordinary eco-friendly place where natural forest all around the city blend with sophisticated urban infrastructure. BCPSR has been located in the serene Bidhan Nagar area of steel city Durgapur. Durgapur is well connected to Kolkata, or for that matter, the Eastern region of the country both by Railway and by Road through the excellent Grand Truck Road (NH#02). Apart from taxies and auto rickshaws, one may board a bus of route 8B to reach BCPSR from the railway station. The institution is only 5 K. M. away from the Durgapur Railway Station. The obvious locational advantage of the institution in Durgapur makes it a think tank to reap the benefits of the institution-industry synergy.
Why to Join Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science and Research ?
This is very obvious question and there are many students want to know that why join this college, so take a look on these points:
- This is reputable and approved college and can give you higher education.
- After completion of the study, you have high chance to get placed.
- Decision of the Institute for the procedure of selection about admission will be last and final; there will be not any type of complaint will be taken on that. This will be gives a chance to brilliant students.
- The student can attend practical and theory classes and the training with sincerity and diligence and will maintain proper level of discipline during the time of institution.
- There is a strict environment for studies like students will not be permitted to appear the examination except she/he attended minimum 75% of the demonstrations, lectures, and practical according to the norms of university. So, you have to do your proper study when you will join this college.
Facts & Figures :-
|Chair person of the University||Shri. S.K. Sharma|
|Approval||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Campus Strength B.Pharma||100|
|Campus Strength M.Pharma||18|
|Placements||Top Opportunity to get placed in Famous Companies|
|Highest Salary Package||20 LPA|
|Total Faculty Members||70|
|Sports and cultural events||Yes|
|How to Reach||located about 180 K.M. from Kolkata, located in the serene Bidhan Nagar area of steel city Durgapur, 5 K. M. away from the Durgapur Railway Station, Timely Bus Service.|
Minimum 45% [40% for SC/ST candidates] marks in either Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics taken together or Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together in Higher Secondary (10+2 standard) or equivalent examination as well as pass marks in each individual subject and at least 30% marks in English in the aforesaid qualifying examination (for all category of candidates).
Documents Required :-
- Original copy of Provisional Admission Letter received from RC + 1 Photo copy.
- Original Final Seat Allotment Letter received from RC + 1 Photo copy.
- Attested Photo copy of Admit Card of 10th Std. as age proof - 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Marksheet of 10th Standard - 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Admit Card of 12th Standard - 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Marksheet of 12th Standard – 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Admit Card of WBJEE/JEE(Main) 2015 – 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Rank Card of WBJEE/JEE(Main) 2015 – 2 copies.
- Attested Photo copy of Migration Certificate (for those registered other than WBCHSE) - 2 copies.
- Coloured passport size recent photograph - 8 copies.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed format (Click Here)
- Demand Draft in favour of Bengal College of Pharmaceutical Science & Research payable at Durgapur Total fees required = Rs.54,000.00 – 20,000.00 (deposited at Reporting centre)= Rs.34,000.00 + Rs.1000.00(cash) for Admission Form and Prospectus Hostel charge of Rs.25,000.00 per semester (if hostel is required)
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email : email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||44372 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Tribe||34512 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||56702 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Tribe||65886 Rank||2015|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||23110 Rank||2016|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Tribe||27997 Rank||2016|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Caste||46178 Rank||2016|
|B.Pharm||WBJEE||Schedule Tribe||44548 Rank||2016|