Founded in 1989 by Mr. Uday Ghatge, GICTS Group of Institutions is internationally recognized for its leadership in quality education and is highly regarded for its renowned faculty and their research productivity. The GICTS Group of Institutions which includes GITS (For Engineering & Management) and GICTS (For Computer Science, Life Science & Management) has received many tributes in recent years due significant to its outstanding faculty, top-notch students, and personal attention provided. GITM (For Computer Science & Management) our new B- School of Management is making exceptional progress
- An approved Institute from All India Council of Technical Education(AICTE)
under Ministry of Human Resources , Govt. of India.
- UGC(University Grants Commission), New Delhi
- An ISO 9001 : 2000 Certified College
An ISO 14001:2004 Certified
- 2 Star rated RESOURCE Centre
Spoken Tutorial Project - IIT Bombay.
supported by NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. of India
- A recognized Institute from Ministry of
Higher Education & Ministry of Technical Education, Govt. of M.P., Bhopal.
- An affiliated Institute of Rajiv Gandhi Prodhyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
- An Affiliated Institute of Jiwaji University, Gwalior
(Established & Run by Govt. of M.P.)
Four Star NAAC Accredited University
- An accredited institution of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses
( DOEACC / NIELIT )(AICTE) and Ministry of IT,Govt. of India.
- An affiliated college from National Council
For Teacher Education(NCTE).
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at GICTS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.