The University was established by Government of Rajasthan in 2010. It is ISO 9001:2008 certified self-financed university, notified by UGC and approved by Bar Council of India. It is an initiative of a non-profit welfare organisation- Sarvhit Trust (Meerut).
The university’s founder Vijay Pal Yadav, a scholar and a dynamic leader believes in transforming society through education and innovation. The vision of the university is to become an international centre of excellence in varied fields of education, training and research.
The university has a lush green 60 acre campus on Pilani-Chirawa highway in the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan and incorporates 11 schools for various UG, PG, doctoral, diploma and certificate courses in the areas of learning, engineering, polytechnic, law and Business. The University comprises of following centres for learning and education-
- School of educational technology
- School of Business Studies and International Trade
- School of Library Science and Information
- School of Basic and Applied Sciences
- School of Medicine
- School of Mass Communication and Media
- School of Pharmacy
- School of Legal Studies an Governance
The university further has collaborations with foreign institutions and regularly executes NIESBUD and DST sponsored projects.
Microsoft, Google, Tata Steel and Western Coal Field Limited are the notable recruiters visiting the university ensuring decent work opportunities for the students.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply
The application process for Shridhar University is completely offline. Candidates can visit the official website of the University and get the form downloaded and printed.
Candidates can also get the form from the Front-Desk Executive at the university campus by paying cash of INR 500. Candidates need to fill in the form correctly and attach legitimate copies the following documents:
- Age proof
- 10th ,12th boards mark sheet, bachelors, masters degree mark sheets as applicable
- Score cards for entrance exams as applicable
- Migration, transfer and character certificate from the institution last attended.
- Recent passport sized coloured photographs
- Demand Draft of INR 1100 in favour of ‘Shridhar University’, payable at Pilani or Chirawa along with a DD of INR 400 (for SU Entrance Test for B.Tech).
All of the above mentioned documents have to be sent to the following address-
Shridhar University, PilaniChirawa Road
Pilani – 333 031
The admission procedure varies across courses and programmes.
Selection for B.Tech is based on the score of RPET/ JEE-MAIN/ SU-Entrance Exam. Applicants are selected on the basis of their rank in CLAT for LLB admissions.
Hostel and Facilities
- Separate hostel for boys and girls
- 24×7 electricity and water supply is provided
- There are three modern hostel blocks with two for male and one for female students
- Each hostel has 200 + rooms with each room containing Large Sized Cot, Computer cum Study Tables and Chair, Large Cupboard, Electrical Fittings and Mobile Charging Point
- 2-Cot Rooms and 3-Cot Rooms available
- Solar Water Heater and Air-Conditioned rooms available
- Huge mess with highest quality and diverse range of food options available
- For building leadership skills among students they are made part of the Hostel Committee along with the warden and faculty members and oversee the day to day affairs involved in running the hostel
- High Security campus with biometric smart cards for entry and exit and accessing various on-campus resources
- Smart classes and fibre-optic connected highly reliable Wi-Fi campus
- A number of state of the art labs ranging from Electronics lab, Engineering drawing labs, X-Ray Rooms etc
- A well-stocked Central library that includes a huge collection of academic books, resources, research journals, and other online and offline resources
- A 24×7 medical facility with a mobile unit with resident doctors and physicians for ensuring secure health within the campus
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates