Poornima University was set up in Jaipur, Rajasthan in 2012. It is a private university approved by UGC and promoted by Shanti Educational Society. The Poornima College of Engineering was the first institute set up in 2000 followed by college of management in 2007 before the group was conferred university status. The university offers programs in Technology, Architecture, Design, Management and Arts. The university offers more than 20 courses and has over 2700 students enrolled.
The university was ranked as Best Upcoming University of India by ASSOCHAM. The Architecture programs of the university are approved by COA while the design programs are approved by Institute of Indian Interior Designers (IIID).
The core mission of the university is to “create knowledge based society with scientific temper”.
The university admits the students to its Btech program based on their scores in JEE, State Entrance test and its own entrance test. The final admission is based on test scores, performance in personal interview and academic record of the student.
The university also has foreign collaborations with institutes like AIT, Thailand.
The university provides encouragement to disadvantaged students through .Support Classes, Make-up Classes, Revision Classes, and Extra teaching Time.
Application and Admission Procedure
HOW TO APPLY
- The application form is available online at the official website of the University. Fill in your personal details and choice of courses.
- The candidates can also apply offline by downloading the application form or purchasing it from the University campus and sending it filled to the University.
- The candidates need to submit the following documents for the application process- mark sheets of qualifying examination, class 10th mark sheet, 6 passport size photographs, and migration certificate.
- Also, the candidates need to pay the fees for the application process.
- The seats are provided to the students on the basis of merit in Poornima University B.Tech Entrance test or on the basis of JEE MAIN score or the state eligibility test.
- The students are selected on the basis of merit.
- After the selection the students need to report at the University for paying the fee and document verification.
Hostel and Facilities
This private University located in Jaipur with state-of-art infrastructure is spread over an area of 3,00,000 sq ft. The University has excellent hostel facilities with 3 boys hostels with capacity for more than 800 students and centralised girls hostel for more than 650 students.
The well equipped Wi-Fi campus provide library with more than 15,000 books, e-learning resources, international relation office, solar plants for an eco-friendly environment, canteens, stationary shops, ATMs, departmental stores, separate guest rooms for visiting parents and guardians and separate residential apartments for faculty and staff. The institute also has advanced computer lab, animation lab, fashion design studio, architecture and interior design studio and others.
For the students continuous health care is provided by a multi- facility hospital near the campus. The University sports ground has a hydraulic gymnasium, 400 meters standard track and outdoor games. The transport facilities include 18 buses, cars and vans for the convenience of the students, faculty and staff.
|Maximum salary offered||3580000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|B.Tech Civil Engineering||JEE-Main||General||73996 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering||JEE-Main||General||109728 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering||JEE-Main||General||117560 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Mechanical Engineering||JEE-Main||General||118389 Rank||2014|
|B.Tech Electrical Engineering||JEE-Main||General||121933 Rank||2014|