Career College, Bhopal was established in 2001. It is affiliated to Barkatullah University, Bhopal and accredited at 'A' level by NAAC, Bangalore. The College is an ISO 9001-2000 certified institution and approved by Bar Council of India (BCI). It isapproved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and recognized by The Indian Association of Physiotherapists. It also approved by M. P. Paramedical Council, Bhopal.The College has the vision to make future citizens responsible in moulding and leading the humanity on a global platform and play a vital role in transformation of our country from developing to a developed one, by imparting quality education and provide the best infrastructure and faculty to the students.
- Greater opportunities to the students to augment their potential for the development of prudence, skill, stewardship, moral values and culture through its multifaceted curricular and cocurricular activities.
- Inculcation of strong attitude in the students for the development of diverse attributes of personality spectrum to face global challenges of 21st century and be the proud citizens of India.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CCM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.