Annamalai University Distance MBA
Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) was established in the year 1979 and is credited with the largest enrollment of students in its programs in India. The university also offers more than 200 courses in a wide range of discipline including Fashion design, Hotel Management, Interior Design, Yoga, Music, Retail Management and more.
The university is spread over an area of 800 acres and has 49 departments of study.
Annamalai University offers Distance MBA under its management wing along with other undergraduate, diploma and postgraduate-diploma courses. The MBA is offered in 8 specializations including International Business, HR, Marketing Management, Hospital Management and more.
The institute offers the Distance MBA course in Tamil and English medium. The duration of the course is for 2 years and the maximum duration to complete the course is 7 years from the day of registration.
Other courses offered by the Annamalai Distance Education under the management wing-
||Tamil & English
|BBA Computer Applications
|Postgraduate Diploma in 18 specializations
|Diploma in Software Marketing
||Tamil & English
Distance Education Admission Procedure 2019-20
- Annamalai University Distance Education MBA Admission for academic year batch starts on 1st July 2019.
- Last date to apply for the Distance MBA admission in academic year is 31st July 2019.
- The application form may be obtained for admission from any of the study centers in person by paying an amount of Rs 250/-
- It can also be obtained through post by sending a request along with a demand draft of Rs 325/- drawn in favor of The Director, D.D.E., Annamalai University. Request should be sent to The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar – 608 002. The application form will be issued by post.
- Application form can also be downloaded from university websites www.audde.in or www.annamalaiuniversity.ac.in by paying the necessary fees.
The admission into the Distance MBA program at Annamalai University can be obtained through these modes –
- Spot admission at the study centers
- Admission through post
- Log in to the official distance education portal of Annamalai University.
- Click on the application form link- http://audde.in/onlineappnewbox.php
- Choose your program and enter your personal & communication details
- Pay the application fee of Rs 250 through Debit/Credit/Netbanking.
Option-2: Spot Admission at the study centers
The candidates living close to the study center may appear for spot admissions with the required documents in person. They need to fill the application form and submit the following documents (Original and at least 2 photocopies) and pay the required fee at the study center.
Original certificates are returned to the candidate on verification. The university deserves the right to cancel the admission later if the candidate is found to be not eligible for the course.
Option-3: Admission Through Post
This option is available for students who do not live close by to the Annamalai Distance Education Study Centre.
The candidate may also submit the filled in application form with photos through post addressed to-
Directorate of Distance Education,
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar
Tamil Nadu – 608 002
The self-attested photocopies of the required documents should also be sent along with application form.
The candidates will need to furnish the original documents in person, once the provisional admission cards are issued. They can also send them by Registered post or Courier or speed post. Fees should also be paid after this. The candidate will then receive a signed identity card, and the original documents by registered post confirming his admission.
Irrespective of mode of admission, the candidate needs to produce following documents in original along with self-attested photocopies –
- Duly filled Distance MBA application form
- Degree or Provisional Certificate
- 10th, 11th and 12th Marksheets
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate (if any)
- 3 recent passport size photo
Distance MBA Fee Structure
Total course fee fee for the Annamalai University Distance MBA is Rs.26,350/-. First year fee is Rs.14,050 and second year fee is 12,300.
Total course fee for M.B.A. in Hospital Management course is Rs.54,600/- payable as Rs.25,900 in first year and Rs.28,700 in second year.
The fee may be paid in two installments for each year in any of the following modes –
- Bank Challan at Study Centres – Students can pay fee by challan obtained from bank accounts at various study centres.
- Online payment – The students can make fee payment online on website ww.audde.in There are no charges if fee is paid by netbanking. If the fee is paid by Visa / Master Credit / Debit cards, additional charges will apply.
- Card Swipe Terminals – Card swipe terminals are present at the university headquarters and payment can be made by Credit / Debit cards.
- Demand Draft – Demand draft drawn in favour of The Director, DDE, Annamalai University.
Scholarships are available to SC/ST students and they are eligible to obtain a refund of the fees provided they are unemployed and their parental income does not exceed Rs2,50,000/-.
These students must apply separately for the scholarship utilizing the appropriate form issued by the Department of Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare or SC/ST Departments of the respective State Governments, before 30thNovember of each year of study. The refunds shall be made directly to the bank account.
The university also offers flat 50% fee concessions to all regular college (on-campus students) and All Annamalai University distance education students if they enroll concurrently in any additional diploma/ certificate / PG Diploma courses.
The university also exempts differently-abled and Visually Challenged students to pay any tuition fee. The fees for any course may be paid through Demand Draft, Credit card/ Debit card, e-payment, etc.
The university requires that the student possesses a graduate degree from any recognized university under in 11+2+2, 11+1+3, or 10+2+3 pattern.
Students who have passed a qualifying examination under a 10+2+2 year pattern will not be considered for admission into degree programs. They can apply for Diploma and P.G. Diploma programs only.
Candidate having a UG degree without 10+2 qualification or those with direct PG degree without UG degree are not eligible.
If candidate has passed 10+2 exam in September year or later, s/he is not eligible for admission in the same academic year.
MBA Specializations Offered
The distance MBA course offered by the university is 2 year in duration and can be completed in maximum 7 years.
Annamalai University offers MBA course in English as well as Tamil Medium, and offers specialization courses only in English Medium.
The University offers specializations in the following specializations-
The university is recognized by the UGC as it was established under an act of government and it has all its courses approved by the Distance Education council. Furthermore, the university is also recognized by the MHRD, Department of Education.
Annamalai University has been ranked 12th among the best distance universities in India by Careers360 in the year 2012. The university is continually ranked at the top as one of the best distance education universities in the country. The University is also ranked wholly for its regular courses at 41st in India.
All the inquiries and correspondence about distance education may be addressed to:
Directorate of Distance Education
Annamalai University, Annamalainagar – 608 002
Cuddalore Dt., Tamil Nadu
||04144- 238043/47, 04144- 238610
||firstname.lastname@example.org (All Grievances), email@example.com
|Online Payment Grievance
The institute has various study centers throughout the country to provide the resources the students require. The study centers have the following facilities available: Library, Audio/ Video Cassettes or CDs, Study Materials, Previous Year Question Papers.
The contact details of the study centers are available at: http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/dde/study_centres.php
The institute has over 60 study centers in Tamil Nadu. Other than in the state of Tamil Nadu, Annamalai University has Study centers in the following cities-
||Study Centre (City)
- Ernakulam South
The institute also has many Information centers throughout the country to facilitate counseling for the students, sales of admission forms, spot admissions, etc.
Updated On – 22-November-2019