Maitri College of Dentistry and Research Centre, Durg was established under Maitri Educational Society. The society is engaged in various human welfare activities with in the region to realize the concept of integrity and magnanimity involved in this profession. The goal of the institute is to provide quality professionals imparting quality education in the filed of dentistry. The college is approved by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi, with the recommendation of Dental Council of India, New Delhi. It is affiliated to Pt.Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Dental Anatomy, Histology & Pathology
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Paedodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics & Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Department of Community Dentistry
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
For more details about admission please contact :-
Contact No:0788 - 2623355
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Maitri College Of Dentistry & Research Centre students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.