FCRIMS, Thane-fr. C. Rodrigues Institute Of Management Studies
|Popularity Rank (based on average rank of admitted students):||121|
C. Rodriguez Institute of Management Studies
FCRIMS institute of management was started in the year 2001. Since then the college has educated more than 30,000 students and has produced some of the world-class engineers and managers. With world class infrastructure and best facilities, the college has taken it as a mission to establish itself as one of the most sought business school. The college has a vision of achieving excellence through meritocracy as value. It also wants develop entrepreneurship skills in students so that they get out of corporate addiction.
How to Apply
Students who wish to apply for this program can do so by visiting this link http://www.fcrims.com/FCRIMS/Programme/AdmissionForm.aspx?MS=MS and filling the form provided. Once confirmed the students will be required to report at the institute with all the relevant documents and scorecard of the entrance test.
First the candidate will be required to fill in the application form. After the filling of the form, college based on the marks scored in the examination will be releasing a merit list. Based on the merit list the students will be required to report at the institute with all the relevant documents and a fee of Rs. 1,92,930. After all of this is completed the students would then be provided final admission.
Candidate who wishes to attend this course needs to have completed an undergraduate course of minimum three years duration. They also should have secured a minimum of 50% in their undergraduate degree. Apart from this the candidates need to have a valid CAT/MAT/CMAT/JMET score based on which the final merit list would be prepared.
Final year students can also apply for this course given that they secure a minimum of 50% at the time of completion of their degree and have a valid score CAT/MAT/CMAT/JCET.
- The college campus has been equipped with all the latest amenities and also has high-speed Wi-FI facility. This helps the students to access resources anywhere anytime.
- The institute also has a well-developed seminar room where guest lectures are organised. It has been fitted with 5.1 surround speaker system.
- The Library of this institute is also well constructed. With the stock of over 22,000 books and a subscription to more than 100 journals, the Institute makes sure that students get every sort of help and resources for their education.
- “Clouds” a local cafeteria of this institute provides a fun loving atmosphere to students to chat and relax.
- Also, the institute has its fitness centre to help students remain fit and healthy.
Separate hostels are provided for both boys and girls. The rooms are spacious as well as well ventilated. The hostel mess makes sure that student get hygienic food. Also, a common T.V. room is present for students.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the Institute were Flipkart, Dell, XL Dynamics, ICICI Securities, IngVysya,
- The highest package offered to the student of 2015 batch was Rs. 5.6 L.P.A, while the institutes average was 3.6 L.P.A.
- To know more about the placement of FCRIMS you can visit, http://www.fcrims.com/FCRIMS/Placement/FinalPlacement.aspx?PlaceType=1
The institute tries to make sure that the students of the institute excel in studies as well as extracurricular Some of the extra activities that the college organises are:
- ABSTRACT: This is the annual college fest organised in which some competition are conducted.
- Digital India Week: This week on innovation and digitization is organised every year.
- Some excursions and industrial trips are organised to provide a break from the stress of studying and education.
About FCRIMS, Thane
|Aid Status||Unaided - Private|
Hostel and Facilities
|Total Number of Boys Hostels||1|
|Hostel Accomodation (Boys)(Number of rooms)|
|Boys Hostel(Number of beds)|
|Boys Hostel(Average Area per Bed)|
|Total Number of Girls Hostels||1|
|Hostel Accomodation (Girls)(Number of rooms)||4|
|Girls Hostel(Number of beds)||16|
|Girls Hostel(Average Area per Bed)||5|
Contact Number and Address
Fee Structure and Scholarships
|Stream||Fees Structure for one year|
|Management (MBA)||165000 To 165000|
MANAGEMENT STUDIES Course
|Course Name||Management Studies|
|Course Level||Post Graduate|
|Affiliated To||University Of Mumbai, Mumbai|
|Mode||Regular, Full Time,|
|Accreditation||Eligible: Not Applied - No Accreditation|
To pursue MANAGEMENT STUDIES at fcrims students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at FCRIMS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.