About Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre, Bangalore:
Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre, Bangalore was established in the year 1991.
Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre, Bangalore was established bySGR Technical and Educational Society (Regd), which was establsihed in 1985 which was the dream of Late Prof. Dr. S.Ganesh Reddy, A scientist and a squadron leader at the Indian Air Force. He was also a professor in aerospace engineering at the Institute of Aerospace, Bangalore.
Dr Syamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre, Bangalore has faculties who are well experienced and famous in their area of specialization.
Departments inDr Syamala Reddy Dental College and Research Centre, Bangalore:
- Oral Medicine and Technology.
- Prosthodontist and Crown Bridge
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Paediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- Public Health Dentistry
- conservative Dentistryand Endodontics
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Dr.syamala Reddy Dental College Hospital & Research Centre students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.