About PDM Dental College and Research Institute:
The PDM University has been established by the Haryana State Legislature under the Haryana Private Universities Act No. 32 of 2006, as amended by the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment), Act, 2015 (Haryana Act No.1 of 2016) and notified in the Haryana Govt. Gazette (Extra) Notification No. Leg.2/2016, dated 14th January 2016.PDM is a pioneer group in imparting education since 1995. Spread over 95 acres, the campus is one of most advanced campuses in India. The group runs more than 12 different institutions providing high quality technical as well as medical education.
Located in the National Capital Region (Delhi-NCR), PDM is among the most prominent choices for higher education among the students. PDM campus is home to more than 15000 students and 1200 faculty members. PDM is run by the renowned ‘PDM Religious & Educational Association’, PDM Religious & Educational Association (PDMREA) was established with a Mission and Vision to serve a larger section of the society by promoting Educational Institutions and rendering social service in the field of health–Education and Services.
Facts And Figures Of PDM Dental College And Research Institute, Bahadurgarh:
Dr. Meenakshi Sood
Pt. B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak
Departments within thePDM Dental College And Research Institute, Bahadurgarh:
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Pediatric and Preventive Dentistry
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Oral Medicine and Maxillofacial Radiology
- Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Public Health Dentistry
- General Human Anatomy
- General Pathology
- General and Dental Pharmacology
- Human Oral Anatomy including Embryology and Histology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Address: Sector: 3A, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, India – 124507
- Phone: 01276-221761, 221996
- Fax: 01276-221714
- Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Pdm Dental College And Research Institute, Bahadurgarh students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.