Bhojia Dental College and Hospital is situated in the beautiful foots of Kasauli hills. The college has a glorious past of producing professional dentists now spread all over the world serving the nation with their capabilities to solve oral dental problems of the masses. The college lays emphasis on giving quality education along with the routine academic syllabus. The students are given practical training with the normal teaching of theoretical subjects. This practical training is imparted in the hospital which is situated in the vicinity of the college itself. Here the students get hands on training with latest technologies.
Affiliation & Recognition
College is affiliated to prestigious Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla and BDS course is recognized by the Govt. of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Department of Health vide Notification No. F.No.V.12017/15/98/PMS dated 21st July, 2004.
Why To Join Bhojia Dental College And Hospital, Baddi ?
- Variety in offered courses: The College provides many options in their course. There are many departmental options to choose from. The students can choose the options to specialize in any stream and serve the nation with their services with honesty and morals.
- Facilities: Students are provided with numerous facilities along with academic necessity to provide over all development and make their future brightly enlightened.
Facts & Figures :-
|Affiliated to||Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla|
|Recognized by||Dental Council of India, Govt. of India|
|Campus area||More than 8 acres|
|Programs offered||UG Degree. PG Degree and Diploma courses|
|No. of books in library||More than 4200 books, 15 national journals, 21 international journals, 400 online journals from EBSCO. Internet connectivity|
|Hostel||Separately for boys and girls with mess and other necessary amenities|
|Canteen||Within the campus to serve 100 students and teachers at one go|
|Other facilities||Free medical facility, Lab, transportation facility|
|How to reach||Located on Chandigarh – Nalagarh Road (NH21A), few hours journey from nearest railway station of Chandigarh and Kalla|
- Department of Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology
- Department of Dental Materials
- Department of Oral Pathology and Oral Microbiology
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopaedics
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
For more details about admission please contact :-
Tel: 01795-246921, Fax: 01795-246231
Mobile: 09417200001, 09569724423
E-mail Us: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MDS at Bhojia Dental College & Hospital students must satisfy one of the following eligibility criteria-
1) Candidate has completed a 3 year course in BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from a recognized university.
2) Candidate who has completed a 2 year PG diploma approved by Dental Council of India are eligible to pursue a MDS course in the same discipline.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
Performance in first, second and third year of BDS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.