Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, [SAIMS] Indoreaims at producing first-class clinicians who can provide dependable solutions to any medical issue, from cardiac surgery to common diseases. It focuses on providing maximum benefits to people at a minimum cost. It also aims at promoting excellence in medical sciences education. They provide a firm foundation for the students who aspire to become doctors and make a positive change in the world. They also have a very conducive environment for studies with each and every clinical and non-clinical department.Recognitions, Approvals, and Accreditations:
- Medical Council of India [MCI]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]- A grade
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- National Institute for Research Framework [NIRF]
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Master of Surgery [M.S.]
- Doctor of Medicine[M.D.]
- Doctorate of Medicine[D.M.]
- Diploma in Orthopaedics'D.Orth.]
- Address:Indore Ujjain State Highway, Gram Bhanwrasla, Near MR-10 Crossing, Sanwer Road, Indore.
- Phone Number:+91-731-4231000/4231100
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBBS/BDS at Sri Aurobindo Medical College And Post Graduate Institute students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be 17 years old (as on 31st December of the admission year). He/She should have appeared for an exam cosidered to be equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam and studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). The candidate should have studied English at 10+2 level. Candidate satisfying any of the following criteria are also eligible -
1) Candidates who have appeared for Intermediate examination in science with subjects PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Those who have appeared for pre-professional/pre-medical exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have appeared for 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or intermediate exam are also eligible.
2) Candidates who have passed the first year of a 3 year degree course with subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology are also eligible.
3)Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and who have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam with PCB are also eligible.
Marks obtained in Maths are not considered for admission into the MBBS course.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.