Sri Krishnadevaraya Engineering College [SKDEC] was established in the year 2001. The college is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad and approved by AICTE. It offers five Undergraduate, three Postgraduate and Diploma courses in various specialty of Engineering
- SKDEC also offers Postgraduate course in Management
- The College was started with three branches i.e. Computer Science Engineering with 60 students, Electronics and Communication Engineering with 60 students, and Information Technology with 60 students
- The intake of each department of Undergraduate courses of Engineering is 120 students
- Admission to B.Tech course is based on common entrance test (EAMCET) and for M.Tech courses (PGECET/GATE) is conducted by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- Common entrance test (ICET) is conducted for admission in M.B.A and (CEEP) for admission in Diploma courses of Engineering
- SKDEC has a placement cellfor both Engineering and Management students
To be one of the leading national Professional training institute setting standards and providing benchmark in education.
To be globally competitive institution providing quality education with constant value addition and providing complete satisfaction to students by imparting cutting edge skills and equipping students not just for a lively hood but to take country ahead in all fronts of life and technology.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SKDEC students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.