About Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
Established in 2010, Jaipuria Indore is situated in the picturesque location, fully equipped campus having modern amenities to facilitate learning in a digital based business learning environment.
Spearheaded by Dr. Harshvardhan Halve, the institute goes beyond conventional education methodologies where students are not merely learners but also contributors.
The curriculum and the unique teaching-learning processes ensure the transformation of its students and empower them with capabilities to build innovative business models and formats. The integration of digital business management (DBM) to the traditional PGDM program differentiate Jaipuria Indore with an edge over other B-Schools.
The institute offers 2 years full-time AICTE approved PGDM program.
- ISC Business School
- M Flint
- Asian Institute of Technology
- Eastern Mennonite University
- Kainan University
- Naresuan University
- University of Applied Sciences
- University of Illinois
Ranking & Awards:
- 49th Amongst All Management Institutes in India 2016 by NIRF.
- 11th Amongst Private B-schools in North India(Outlook 2016)
- 36th amongst all B-Schools in India (NHRDN – People Matters B-School Ranking 2016)
- 9th Amongst Private B-Schools in North India (CSR- GHRDC 2016)
Accreditation & Recognition:
- AICTE approved PGDM Programs
- Address:Dakachaya,Indore Dewas Highway, Near Shipra Naka, Indore – 453 771
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Toll-Free: 1800 300 69300
|Maximum salary offered
|Minimum salary offered
|Average salary offered
To pursue MBA at JIM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.