Bonnie Foi College was established in July 1997 by Bonnie Foi Society, Bhopal (M.P.). The Bonnie Foi Society founded in good faith by Dr. G. K. Iyer, Founder, Chairman, renowned Educationists, Author, Fellow and IT expert, needs no introduction, with 38 years of dedicated service to Information Technology, the man is an institution in himself, has established Bonnie Foi College, Bonnie Foi Sr. Sec. School (C.B.S.E.), Bonnie Foi Hr. Sec. School (M.P. Board), Bonnie Foi Infotech, Association of Computer Professionals, Bonnie Foi Computer Education Center, IGNOU-CS-Center, Delhi, Bonnie Foi Group of Institutions & Research Center, Bonnie Foi College Alumni Association. The Bonnie Foi Society bagged the Prestigious National Udyog Excellence Award, Presented by International Business Council (IBC), New Delhi, Indian Achievers Award for Education Excellence, Delhi, Bhartiya Gyan Vibushan Gourav Puraskar-2011 by Intellectual People Development Association (IPDA), SME Rating Agency of India Ltd. (SMERA) Bombay and is also awarded with ISO 9001 22008 certification.
- To impart continuously updated, advanced knowledge to the students.
- To introduce need based courses and subjects relevant to the demands of the time.
- To plan and continuously provide necessary infrastructure and learning resources required for quality education and innovations.
- To make students devote and dedicate themselves for achieving academic excellence.
- To deliver effectively the knowledge and skills prescribed for particular pro-grammes through creativity and innovation in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- To stimulate activities to strengthen professional competencies of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- To provide support to make research a significant activity of the institution involving staff, students and society.
- To uphold the glorious tradition of our National Heritage in Global Scenario.
- To prepare them to combat challenges posed by the modem competitive society.
- To establish systems for communication amongst college, parents, alumni and society at large to create a healthy atmosphere of positive interaction for vision oriented growth. `
- To continually ensure harmonious relationship among faculty, student community, parent and society through effective systems of communication, grievance redressal,counseling and guidance.
- To introduce the students for entrepreneurship (workshops, discipline (NCC), Social Sen/ice (NSS), National integrity (Value addition courses), Global trends (excellence in ICT).
- To inculcate the ideals of Humanity, integrity and Harmony.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|